GDT: Phoenix at NJ

Derlique

2 years ago people were pissed that we were not winning. Some posters went on about " this badluck is not substainable... Bla bla bla stats says were gonna pick it up"

And damn did we ever substained it.

This year when we need losses, same thing, pretty much the same posters "playing this bad and our luck is gonna run out soon, its not substainable bla bla bla"

Yet... Were like 9-2-1 or something and were getting further and further from a solid pick

Edited by SterioDesign

I have to admit, the wave was pretty amazing to see. Went strong about 4-5 times around the arena.

2 years ago people were pissed that we were not winning. Some posters went on about " this badluck is not substainable... Bla bla bla stats says were gonna pick it up"

And damn did we ever substained it.

This year when we need losses, same thing, pretty much the same posters "playing this bad and our luck is gonna run out soon, its not substainable bla bla bla"

Yet... Were like 9-2-1 or something and were getting further and further from a solid pick

You can send cory hate mail for that.

This four game streak isn't luck, it's us playing the fellow bum of the month club (which ends tonight). When we played good teams on the road before this we got destroyed. It was the 8-2-2 run while getting outshot by ten per game that was unsustainable.

Edited by NJDevs4978

This four game streak isn't luck, it's us playing the fellow bum of the month club (which ends tonight). When we played good teams on the road before this we got destroyed. It was the 8-2-2 run while getting outshot by ten per game that was unsustainable.

I think there's quite a bit of luck at play here. We've seen some really weak goals in the past few games. Both goals tonight were bad, especially the Gomez goal.

Not sure why, but I find the wave to be really lame, really, really lame.

I agree but it was nice to see the entire arena doing something together.

Also I've seen many waves at sporting events over my lifetime, but this was quite honestly one of the best. Most are half-assed but pretty much the entire arena got into it.

I agree but it was nice to see the entire arena doing something together.

Also I've seen many waves at sporting events over my lifetime, but this was quite honestly one of the best. Most are half-assed but pretty much the entire arena got into it.

All 20 fans, lol. This game is getting hard to watch. Might switch to Citizenfour on HBO. Edited by ATLL765

I think there's quite a bit of luck at play here. We've seen some really weak goals in the past few games. Both goals tonight were bad, especially the Gomez goal.

Mike Smith, Eddie Lack, Khudobin and Neuvirth are going to give up bad goals for the most part :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Do you really think Frenchy is capable of seeing nuances? If the Devils are pulling this off in March, that's when I'll be stunned.

Mike Smith, Eddie Lack, Khudobin and Neuvirth are going to give up bad goals for the most part :lol:

Even though they're all only backup quality goalies, there's been a high number of soft goals. The first two on Vancouver were atrocious. Khudobin looked like swiss cheese.

What does everyone think the odds are of Cammalleri hitting 30 goals? He's seemingly the only guy who can score ENG. A couple weeks ago, I'd have said no, but he's only 8 goals away now.

Edited by ATLL765

Cory's save% up to .926 and GAA down to 2.22.

And you're right 4978, happy for Larsson too.