Slava Fetisov on Daily Show Wednesday 3/4/15

grcenter47

Can someone please throw religion in here too so we can cover all the subjects you should keep to yourself in mixed company?

I used to come here to get away from stuff like this. Thanks

Edited by mxm262

I enjoyed the banter between Fetisov and Stewart.  I have a great deal of respect for Fetisov and I look forward to seeing the movie.  I knew he was in the Olympics at Lake Placid but I didn't realize Larionov was.  Amazing that the housing has become a prison. I think that anything he wants to say to young hockey players, especially in Russia, is a good thing.

Now.  Stewart is a fvcking comedian. If anyone takes a comic seriously then they have fvcking problems. Comics are equal opportunity jabbers. Enough of this political back and forth already!

Seems every friggin' thread on the forum gets derailed lately.   Give it a break.  Sheesh.

Now. Stewart is a fvcking comedian. If anyone takes a comic seriously then they have fvcking problems. Comics are equal opportunity jabbers. Enough of this political back and forth already!

Seems every friggin' thread on the forum gets derailed lately. Give it a break. Sheesh.

Dude, can you see the irony in your post?