GDT: PHI @ NJD

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there ends the "easy" part of the Devils' schedule. Now comes the tough part. If they finish NHL-.500, I'll be very surprised.

And with three assists tonight, Bernier now has two more points on the season then Zajac. I can't...I mean...I just can't do this.

That is totally sad.

And with three assists tonight, Bernier now has two more points on the season then Zajac. I can't...I mean...I just can't do this.

Well thats pretty unfair.. You have to think thst bernier played 7 less games and average 12 min a night playing with bottom guys while zajac is averaging 19 min playing with the best guys

.....oh wait.

Crazy.

Was Harrold a forward again tonight? I missed the game.

I can't imagine what Ryder and Havlat must feel like watching a seventh d-man outplay them for a spot on the fourth line.

there was one play where fraser took a pass behind the net near the corner with as much time as any NHL Dman could hope for, and stood there flat footed for 3 secs, then paniced and chipped it on the half boards right to a flyer waiting there who softly grabbed it.. it was beyond peewee B stuff.. I hope him and gelly get tons of ice time together from here on out!!!!!

Good game, thought it was fvcking dumb they didn't have the Cup and conn smythe on display for regular fans to see, just STHs who get to sell their passes to their friends and other randos

The Conn Smythe was on display Friday night. And if they opened up the Cup pictures to everyone they would have had to keep the building open till this afternoon.

And most people kept the Cup pictures for themselves because they actually wanted a picture with the Cup too. My time was 9-9:15 so I didn't want to stay an hour and a half after the game but if I didn't already have a Cup picture from the draft I would have made the extra effort.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Good game, thought it was fvcking dumb they didn't have the Cup and conn smythe on display for regular fans to see, just STHs who get to sell their passes to their friends and other randos

Or STHers who couldn't make it and gave their passes for free to other fans...

I don't know when STHers became public enemy #1. I see a lot of condescending comments lately, with all the recent events that have been organized. STH or not, these types of high draw/high demand events are going to be sold on secondary, it's just a fact of life. If you don't like that they got first dibs, become a STH. These types of events are the draw for many, not seeing 41 games of an awful team.

Or STHers who couldn't make it and gave their passes for free to other fans...

I don't know when STHers became public enemy #1. I see a lot of condescending comments lately, with all the recent events that have been organized. STH or not, these types of high draw/high demand events are going to be sold on secondary, it's just a fact of life. If you don't like that they got first dibs, become a STH. These types of events are the draw for many, not seeing 41 games of an awful team.

Totally agree and the new owners have been pretty clear about protecting STH value.  Their campaign against brokers, which started under a JVB hire Eric K., have been mixed at best (I think it is a waste of time).  However, I do see a rise in special events and privileges they are given as they should IMO.  I too do not get the sort of smear campaign being waged by some fans against STH.

This is coming from a non-STH btw.

Love the whites at home. The league should switch back to it.

It was great for last night, but it makes way more sense to wear colors at home. I cringe when I'm watching basketball and the Suns are running around Philly's blue and red court in orange.