WSH vs NYR - Rangers in 7

TB vs MTL - Lightning in 6

CHI vs STL - Blues in 7

VAN vs ANA - Ducks in 5

TB vs NYR - Lightning in 6

STL vs ANA - Blues in 7

TB vs STL - Lightning in 6

Conn Smythe Winner: Tyler Johnson

Really hoping the Rangers lose in round one. It would completely bust my bracket but I just have such a hard time look at an ECF between Rags and Tampa. Hopefully Ottawa and Isles and get things rolling. These are gonna be great playoffs regardless.

There's a better chance of a snowstorm on the equator than the Rags losing to that sh!tbag Pens squad.

Penguins will win a game but they're not beat the Rags in that series. Rangers can be beat but Pittsburgh is too battered and disinterested to do it. Crosby and Malkin will not rise to the occasion.

Nope. Crosby and Malkin are capable of taking a series over on their own, but they'll go down like the dogs they are. No one will ever mistake either of them for Mark Messier.

The penguins aren't the favorite, but it's far from impossible for them to take the series. They're still the penguins. They still have Crosby and Malkin, they still have a decent group behind them. If they've gotten their heads on straight, which the layoff could do, they'll be in the series until the end if they don't win it.

Here's what I'm looking at. Number one is the Rangers lose. Number two is no other New York team wins. That group includes the Islanders (this never means Buffalo in applicable settings, to be clear). Number three is that no Canadian teams win. fvck those guys. Number four is that no one wins the cup for the first time. I bank on some teams never winning the cup so we can get over that mean of 3 championships a lifetime fans get if we live to 90. So I'm left with Chicago, Tampa, Anaheim, Detroit, and Pittsburgh.

I won't be actively cheering for anyone, I just don't get it, but I definitely like to see groups not win. I'm also assuming we all want Detroit coming out of the conference so we get that 2nd rounder.

The key to a Penguins victory is Patric Hornqvist and how much he can disturb Hank.

Honestly, I think the key to a Pens victory is the Rags plane crashing. Outside of that I don't think the Pens have a realistic chance against the them.

Honestly, I think the key to a Pens victory is the Rags plane crashing. Outside of that I don't think the Pens have a realistic chance against the them.

Especially since we're now into Kreider crash season. Granted Flower is a headcase come the post season lately, you know we're a day away from him getting run.