2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Montreal Ott got heated up real quick..

Subban made sure things will get ugly..

Ott coach , great quote

"I think it's quite simple," Senators head coach Dave Cameron said of the Subban-Stone incident. "It's a vicious slash on an unprotected part of his body and you either do one of two things. I think it's an easy solution: You either suspend him, or one of their best players gets slashed and you just give us five. It's not that complicated."

seems like no suspension, so it should be a crazt series...

Stupid rangers fans@work (The russ guy is a flyers fan...)

Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 11:51 AM
To: Russ xxx; Brad Smith
Subject: Hockey

You guys are right. Hockey is great!! Looking forward to some playoff hockey tnite!! Good luck to your teams as well!!

Thank You,

Christopher xxx

Montreal Ott got heated up real quick..

Subban made sure things will get ugly..

Ott coach , great quote

"I think it's quite simple," Senators head coach Dave Cameron said of the Subban-Stone incident. "It's a vicious slash on an unprotected part of his body and you either do one of two things. I think it's an easy solution: You either suspend him, or one of their best players gets slashed and you just give us five. It's not that complicated."

seems like no suspension, so it should be a crazt series...

Great quote. More coaches need to have that mentality. I still don't get why someone from the Habs didn't plant the Queen in the fifth row last year. It's the playoffs. Eye for an eye. If the league doesn't take action, we take action. Atta boy Dave Cameron.

If there's no suspension, I'd advise any Habs player with a modicum of usefulness to watch their wrists/forearms tomorrow. If I'm Cameron, I'm telling my crew to hack away.

Thats what im afraid. 

I don't want the Sens to fall in that trap and just go out there to hurt players and get penalties while the Habs are just playing to win. 

The best way to hurt MTL at this point is winning the series and thats what Cameron should focus on.

fvcking dumb move by Subban though. Then jumping around like a 8 years old kid who got grounded. I hate that guy

ehhhhh. lets hold our horses here. it was a slash, absolutely. Subban would have been just fine had he not brought the stick up in the air and strike Stone. Stone, who, took a complete dive btw (don't try telling me flying through the air and throwing both gloves in the air was necessary). In fact, the diagnosis was a "micro fracture," and it is important to note two things: Stone came back to play in that game, and players have definitely played on a broken wrist before (I think Giroux just did it last year).

I hate the Habs, I do, just playing devils advocate here. but don't be surprised when there's no suspension.

Edited by Onddeck

Thats what im afraid.

I don't want the Sens to fall in that trap and just go out there to hurt players and get penalties while the Habs are just playing to win.

The best way to hurt MTL at this point is winning the series and thats what Cameron should focus on.

fvcking dumb move by Subban though. Then jumping around like a 8 years old kid who got grounded. I hate that guy

See, I don't understand why people think winning and getting revenge for losing a key player are mutually exclusive... You can attempt to take out an opposing player and not lose focus on the task at hand. It's a simple message to the league: if you aren't going to have the balls to right a wrong, we'll go ahead and right it for you. Note to Chris Kreider if the Rags should encounter Ottawa along the way...

ehhhhh. lets hold our horses here. it was a slash, absolutely. Subban would have been just fine had he not brought the stick up in the air and strike Stone. Stone, who, took a complete dive btw (don't try telling me flying through the air and throwing both gloves in the air was necessary). In fact, the diagnosis was a "micro fracture," and it is important to note two things: Stone came back to play in that game, and players have definitely played on a broken wrist before (I think Giroux just did it last year).

I hate the Habs, I do, just playing devils advocate here. but don't be surprised when there's no suspension.

I'm not even saying there should necessarily be a suspension- just that if you injure one of my key players in any way that appears intentional, get ready for the Rapture. I like Cameron's thought process.

Great quote. More coaches need to have that mentality. I still don't get why someone from the Habs didn't plant the Queen in the fifth row last year. It's the playoffs. Eye for an eye. If the league doesn't take action, we take action. Atta boy Dave Cameron.

I guess you missed game 3 when Prust tried to decapitate Stepan?

I guess you missed game 3 when Prust tried to decapitate Stepan?

Doesn't count unless you actually succeed. Plus Stepan, as good as he is, doesn't tilt the scale in a series like taking out Lundqvist (and in that instance, it would've been goalie for goalie).

See, I don't understand why people think winning and getting revenge for losing a key player are mutually exclusive... You can attempt to take out an opposing player and not lose focus on the task at hand. It's a simple message to the league: if you aren't going to have the balls to right a wrong, we'll go ahead and right it for you. Note to Chris Kreider if the Rags should encounter Ottawa along the way...

oh well of course of course. But seeing how it can get in your head. The bruins always lose to MTL now cause they dont focus on their game.