2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

What gives me pause is that we've seen the Caps lay down like dogs for the Rags before...God, hope that doesn't happen again.

They better not this time. I'm hoping the Trotz factor makes a difference this time around. Also, the Caps better stay in 'hit everything that moves' mode against the Rags. See what happened to Visnovsky? Tom Wilson needs to make sure it happens to McDonagh or someone else vitally important to their chances.

They better not this time. I'm hoping the Trotz factor makes a difference this time around. Also, the Caps better stay in 'hit everything that moves' mode against the Rags. See what happened to Visnovsky? Tom Wilson needs to make sure it happens to McDonagh or someone else vitally important to their chances.

The Rangers did not get beat up at all against the charmin soft Pens, and the Rangers are just flat out not a physical team to begin with. If and when the Caps start running around they might be thrown off their game

Edited by '7'

The Rangers did not get beat up at all against the charmin soft Pens, and the Rangers are just flat out not a physical team to begin with. If and when the Caps start running around they might be thrown off their game

This is a big reason why I'm starting to think the Caps could maybe have a shot. They have to forget the past and just play their game.

This is a big reason why I'm starting to think the Caps could maybe have a shot. They have to forget the past and just play their game.

Trotz is really working hard to sort of erase all the Caps old playoff demons (I can't think of another team who's lost more game 7's, 2-0 series leads, 3-1 series leads) I'm rooting for him, he deserves a nice deep playoff run

Trotz is really working hard to sort of erase all the Caps old playoff demons (I can't think of another team who's lost more game 7's, 2-0 series leads, 3-1 series leads) I'm rooting for him, he deserves a nice deep playoff run

I'm rooting for Trotz too. He's a great coach, and by all accounts an even better guy. Edited by MadDog2020

Isles will not win this game or the series. They are flat out bad defensively and beat up, and allow late choke goals like clockwork. They would have little chance against the Rangers. Maybe that would be different if they had Hamonic and Visnovsky, but losing Hamonic killed them.

Caps-Rangers will be a really good series. Holtby is very good and will give NYR a lot tougher time than Halak who is proving himself to be an inconsistent sieve

lol 2-1 isles