2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Holy crap - rant warning.

I'm having flashbacks to the college football playoffs, especially the NCG. They must've played this horrible song about 100 times during the three games.

STOP WITH THE FALLOUT BOY ALREADY. No one likes them, no one cares about them, and plugging them into every sporting event out there won't win them more fans. They're old news, it's a sh!tty song (and album).. Just enough already. It's borderline pathetic how hard they're trying to push their brand.

I want to punch their marketing team director in the face.

/rant

'For centuries' is not even a real chorus! Def trying too hard, and how are they classified as anything other than pop...

When Bishop is good, he's really good. When he's bad, he's really bad. Tonight he's been really bad.

When he is good, he is alright. If it wasn't for his big body he would be playing in the AHL.

Anyways Tampa won and that's the most important thing. I'm not going to celebrate until these fvckers light up the queen in two more games and send them and their sh!thead fans home crying.

Btw where is the shot of the rags fans reactions to the OT goal in Bryant park? Did the camera suddenly break or something?

Very thankful the Bolts won, but Bishop has to be MUCH MUCH MUCH better on Friday and the rest of this series.  Eventually the trap will shut and you'll be lucky to get a goal out of Henrik, this 6 goals a game stuff isn't gonna last.

Ranger fans dumping Lundqvist left and right on social media tonight is hysterical. I can't believe how many "should have played Talbot and traded Lundqvists" I've seen.

I was wondering how long it'd take for bandwagoners to start talking about Talbot

Bunch of morons. Hank has carried that franchise for eight years. He made many crazy saves tonight. These 'fans' should worry about their soft overrated defense.

I mean Yandle is a joke in his own end, Boyle is SOFT, McDougnah hasn't been the same since his shoulder injury and Staal is a laughing stock at this point.