2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

If Patrick Maroon is the luckiest man alive, then that line isn't weighed down. They have a good bottom six that plays hard every single shift, they have a great goaltending situation, Fowler is under rated, as is Depres( Pitt fked that up pretty bad ) and are a very young team in general. Yet their arena seems empty a lot, yet still loud lol.

Yeah i mean I'm not saying they should be a bad team, but their roster doesn't scream #1. The goaltending situation is just ok, .914 SV% out of Anderson and Gibson is good for like 30th in the NHL among goalies with ~15 GP. Fowler is good and Depres is probably right where he should be as a #4 defenseman. As for the bottom six, yes they probably slot somewhere towards the middle of the NHL.

I nearly put my fist through a wall when they didn't call that samurai sword chop by Keith "I'm worse than Gelinas" Yandle. Shocked Palat still has a leg

Oh my god and they even had the nerve to say "what a great play by yandle" and I yelled out what!! Practically hugged his legs on the way down

What a miscarriage of justice that this is 3-1 Rags now.

Bishop is a piece of sh!t

And we'll have to hear how Lundqvist 'bounced back' and how the Rags are 'so resilient'. Vomit inducing. I just don't know why someone can't just stomp them the fvck out. Great chance for Tampa to do that, and what happens? This garbage. Tampa can't hit a net. Pucks bouncing off 18 skates and legs and going in for the Rags. Typical. Edited by MadDog2020

Can NBC fvck off with the Lundqvist made several great saves bullsh!t??  The Queen has been bailed out by the post three times, and other instances Tampa players have plain old missed the net. Lundqvist hasnt made any big saves to warrant this narrative. 

And the Rags with 3 goals on 13 shots, being badly outplayed. ive never seen a team get so many breaks during the play and from the officials in my life.

Can NBC fvck off with the Lundqvist made several great saves bullsh!t??  The Queen has been bailed out by the post three times, and other instances Tampa players have plain old missed the net. Lundqvist hasnt made any big saves to warrant this narrative. 

And the Rags with 3 goals on 13 shots, being badly outplayed. ive never seen a team get so many breaks during the play and from the officials in my life.

Tell Boomer Esiason that the Rags get breaks from the officials and he will tell you that the Rags have a "screw the Rangers" button over at NHL Headquarters.

Guys, the Lightning can still come back.

Anyways.......

It seems the Cup is being played out West.

Does anyone really think a West team is losing to either one of these severely flawed teams in the East?

Would love to think so but the Rags seem like a team of destiny this year.

And we'll have to hear how Lundqvist 'bounced back' and how the Rags are 'so resilient'. Vomit inducing. I just don't know why someone can't just stomp them the fvck out. Great chance for Tampa to do that, and what happens? This garbage. Tampa can't hit a net. Pucks bouncing off 18 skates and legs and going in for the Rags. Typical.

Not to mention the huge chop by Yandle on Palat on the breakaway, and Tampa hitting the post