2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

I'm talking about the hella slash while Johnson was skating into the zone

That too. But the stick thing was hysterical. It just disappeared, Johnson was dumbfounded.

Who cares, the good guys won. Hopefully they can not do what Washington did and fvck it all up.

God. I fvcking hate Yandle. How the fvck is he allowed to do all of this cheap sh!t? I hope he gets dick cancer.

What a horrible thought for any human being to wish them cancer, may yours fall off.

Comment of the night [emoji38]

If you like sick comments. Wishing someone CANCER, I am surprised at you Df118

This guy's been around for years, was kicked off of the forum for making crude jokes about my girlfriend and came back with a new name, pretending to be someone else. He's the resident troll. Also, apparently, he turned down an offer to be assistant coach on the Olympic team-- so he's also the resident clown, too.

Alrighty, I just don't understand people who can't distinguish between jokes and reality. But it is what it is.

On another note: The Ducks look great right now, not sure if the rags can handle the physicality plus the scoring talent they have.

Edited by Louismydad

If you like sick comments. Wishing someone CANCER, I am surprised at you Df118

Oh come now LD. Why you gotta be like this? The comment was clearly made in jest.

Anyway - the fvcking Hawks never say die, do they. One way or another.. Better hope the Bolts finish things off tomorrow, because I feel like whichever team comes out of the West will be totally gassed.