2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

lol thats great!

Thanks. :) I thought so too. I heard Emilio hadn't posted anything Ducks lately. Then he just pops up out of nowhere with the old Coach Bombay routine on Twitter. 

An hour or so before do or die for my Blueshirts. Honestly, I am only a little anxious. The way I see it, this team is experienced enough and has been through this life and death routine plenty. I have faith in them. Especially Lundqvist. Whether or not they get it done remains to be seen. But if you were to ask me if I was confident, I'd say without hesitation, "Yes." I believe in them. That stated, they have to play great tonight to win.

I liken it to 21 years ago. Sorry if that's lame. But it's eerily similar. For me, this is the biggest game this franchise has had since that Game 6. Toss out the 3-1 comebacks against the Pens/Caps. This is bigger. The Lightning are much better. They will be hungry to put it away. They don't want it to go back to MSG for Game 7 Friday. For the Rangers to win, their best players must all show up. That means McDonagh actually matching Hedman and leading by example. Girardi not on all fours. Staal actually going stride for stride with Stamkos instead of being their worst defenseman. I don't have to say much about Nash and Kreider or Brassard. Self explanatory. Stepan I know will deliver a good game because he's the glue. I never question St. Louis' heart or Moore. Maybe they need a Hagelin to deliver. He has been fairly quiet since his Game 5 OT winner in Round 1. His speed can be an asset.

If they take it back to MSG, it'll be because they actually scored early following a good start unlike Game 5 where they wasted opportunity after opportunity. If they don't, it'll be because the Lightning hit them with a quick Bolt and shut it down. Before the series, I said it would either be Lightning in 6 or Rangers in 7. The moment of truth is here. I'm excited. We'll see if they are able to deliver. I'm ready.

An hour or so before do or die for my Blueshirts. Honestly, I am only a little anxious. The way I see it, this team is experienced enough and has been through this life and death routine plenty. I have faith in them. Especially Lundqvist. Whether or not they get it done remains to be seen. But if you were to ask me if I was confident, I'd say without hesitation, "Yes." I believe in them. That stated, they have to play great tonight to win.

I liken it to 21 years ago. Sorry if that's lame. But it's eerily similar. For me, this is the biggest game this franchise has had since that Game 6. Toss out the 3-1 comebacks against the Pens/Caps. This is bigger. The Lightning are much better. They will be hungry to put it away. They don't want it to go back to MSG for Game 7 Friday. For the Rangers to win, their best players must all show up. That means McDonagh actually matching Hedman and leading by example. Girardi not on all fours. Staal actually going stride for stride with Stamkos instead of being their worst defenseman. I don't have to say much about Nash and Kreider or Brassard. Self explanatory. Stepan I know will deliver a good game because he's the glue. I never question St. Louis' heart or Moore. Maybe they need a Hagelin to deliver. He has been fairly quiet since his Game 5 OT winner in Round 1. His speed can be an asset.

If they take it back to MSG, it'll be because they actually scored early following a good start unlike Game 5 where they wasted opportunity after opportunity. If they don't, it'll be because the Lightning hit them with a quick Bolt and shut it down. Before the series, I said it would either be Lightning in 6 or Rangers in 7. The moment of truth is here. I'm excited. We'll see if they are able to deliver. I'm ready.

Rangers message board is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOL

CF-Ilo1WAAEHZdQ.jpg

LOL, I avoided answering Derek because it's hard to answer a rational Rangers fan but you did it right.  Derek's a good guy, but I hope they lose!  Let's see the puck drop!

No need for him rationally rant on this board..................

We all want the Rangers to suffer the same fate the Devils did in 88 and 94......... losing in the Conference Finals.

No need for him rationally rant on this board..................

We all want the Rangers to suffer the same fate the Devils did in 88 and 94......... losing in the Conference Finals.

Derek's OK...he was definitely prone to douchiness and hysterics at times in the past, and was called out on it, but he's been much better this time around and has changed for the better.  I don't mind him posting in the playoff thread when his team is in the playoffs.

But yeah, safe to say the last thing I want is the Rangers to win.  Though I'm not really wrapped up in any of this...once the Devils are done, I find it hard to stay emotionally involved.

Rags scored on the faceoff after it eas called a high stick. The ranger played the puck so it shouldnt have been whistled...Rooney is reffing tonight.

Rooney might as well wear a Rangers jersey