2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

People should call the Boomer and Carton show on Monday and rip that Ranger tool Boomer Esiason to shreds. He deserves it.

I listen to them most mornings while I'm getting ready because they're entertaining, but holy hell Boomer's obnoxious during the playoffs. You just know his excuse will be that the aura of MSG makes the other team raise their level of play, which is why Bishop shut them out  :rolleyes:

That being said: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the Rangers, all I feel right now is relief

Re: Duguay/Martina...very true. He was on the WFAN about a month or go, talking about his makeover. Kinda funny how he had nowhere to go but up, but somehow didn't.

Tampa was impressive for most of the game...Rangers did have some surges, but the Lightning just never buckled.

People should call the Boomer and Carton show on Monday and rip that Ranger tool Boomer Esiason to shreds. He deserves it.

The day or two before game 1, some Rags fan dope called up Francesca and said "I don't know why everybody is so scared of da lightning!? I dink it will be a quick serieez. Four, maybe five games for da Raingizz tops! Dey beat da caps and dat was their biggest test!"

Rangers panic move (at least in terms of nimrod Rags fan) Henrik to the Blues for TJ Oshie and a #1. I've already been texted by a guy that wants Cam "Michael Leighton" Talbot to be the Rags #1 next year.

Wow... watching MSG post and Ron is dressed w/out wearing one of his wild 70's shirts :)

In that WFAN interview, he admitted that he knew his look was badly dated, but he didn't know how to transition to something else. Hence the makeover...I think he had it done on some TV show.

McDonough playing on a broken foot...god damn.

Sent from my TAB2 using TapaTalk

Just call and sing "Nooo-ooo-oooohhhhh!! Nooo-ooo-oooohhhhh!! Nooo-ooo-oooohhhhh!! Hey! Hey! Hey hey hey!"

I am serious.

I think any non-Ranger fan should call in and rip Boomer to shreds for his stupid screw the Rangers thing for one.

I hope Carton toys with him on Monday to make it fun radio.

Could Steve Valiquette be any more of a tool bag? He won jack sh!t in the nhl and he had the balls to say this...

"it's tough for me to even live in this world right now, it's one that doesn't have Henrik going to the final, it doesn't have Carey price, it's Ben bishop. "

If he said that, that's absolutely disgusting.

Wow... watching MSG post and Ron is dressed w/out wearing one of his wild 70's shirts :)

In that WFAN interview, he admitted that he knew his look was badly dated, but he didn't know how to transition to something else. Hence the makeover...I think he had it done on some TV show.

McDonough playing on a broken foot...god damn.

He should stay with the 70's dress code!! I'm already missing that look. Lol

These guys act like no one ever played during the ECF with broken bones.  IIRC  Greg Campbell of the Bruins blocked a shot which broke his leg and got up and kept playing.  He didn't play the rest of the game but hockey players are monsters.  They'll do anything to keep playing and help the team.

These guys act like no one ever played during the ECF with broken bones.  IIRC  Greg Campbell of the Bruins blocked a shot which broke his leg and got up and kept playing.  He didn't play the rest of the game but hockey players are monsters.  They'll do anything to keep playing and help the team.

I remember in 2013 when Bergeron played the SCF with a punctured lung and a separated shoulder, what a monster.