2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

This is hilarious. What an idiot.

What's also even MORE hilarious - if he really could've sold that seat for $19,000 or whatever - He pretty much sacrificed a new car to watch the Rangers get shut out.

This is hilarious. What an idiot.

What's also even MORE hilarious - if he really could've sold that seat for $19,000 or whatever - He pretty much sacrificed a new car to watch the Rangers get shut out.

If the guy is already well off to drop 4,500 cash money I think he's doing well for himself otherwise

Doesn't mean he actually has money, he could have just as easily charged it to a credit card and is in debt now. Which makes a lot more sense considering how dumb he sounded.

He did say "CASH MONEY!" but he could have lied. I honestly have no idea. And I never want to wish injury in someone but if he got hit by a bus, I wouldn't be sad.

Doesn't mean he actually has money, he could have just as easily charged it to a credit card and is in debt now. Which makes a lot more sense considering how dumb he sounded.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/tracks/review/will-roush-what-i-gotta-do-dilla?noredirection=true

His name is Will Roush.

47K views = $4500. lmao

Edited by GoArmySports

Yeah! fvck the Rangers, their stupid fans, and these refs. All of em!

I'd say that about a good quarter who hopped on. The refs? I thought they were consistent throughout. They missed a couple but did a good job. All credit to the Lighting for playing a cardinal copy of Game 5. I don't think they got enough credit for their experience. Adding character guys like Callahan, Boyle and Stralman helped. They didn't panic against Detroit either or Montreal when it got tight.

I can't explain why the Rangers were so flat. They were way too tentative and didn't go after Bishop. It was a weird series. I wasn't too confident about last night. All the stats and history didn't mean anything. There was something about Tampa that concerned me. Mainly their speed and ability to forecheck. They pinched their D and took away the wall. Just from the start, it had the look of a loss. When you have an opponent down, you have to bury them. This team didn't do that. They weren't able to impose their will. Part of the blame might go to Vigneault. He treated it as another game and screwed up dressing Hunwick and then benching him the final 2 periods which shorted his own bench. He didn't adjust enough.

There are many reasons they lost. No killer instinct. Inconsistent scoring. Horrible at home. How do you get shutout the final two games? In the two losses, they had a combined 48 shots. That is awful. Tampa's D did a great job keeping them to the outside and blocking shots. Their team speed allowed them to get in and find open space. They also got the two big penalty kills including the second one on the bench minor and started to take over. Lundqvist was forced to make big saves while Bishop could've had a lounge chair. One team was more desperate. Tampa was hungrier and earned it. They were better.

The only guy I feel for is Hank because he has always bailed this franchise out. He carried them as far as they could go. Injuries withstanding, whatever. Every team has them. There's no excuse to not score in a Game 7 on home ice. Not one Blueshirt was willing to get the jersey dirty. Louis mentioned Callahan. He played a whale of a game and was the Bolts' best player. Seven shots. Outracing former teammates to loose pucks. That guy wanted it. I wish I could echo the same for his ex-team.

Is the window closed? That depends on kids like Miller, Hayes and Fast. All three should improve leaps and bounds. I do wonder what a loss like this will do to the core. Does it shake them up or make them stronger? In order for them to win, they have to change something. You can't keep going to the well. Eventually, it was gonna happen. Until they learn to close series out earlier, I won't be as emotionally invested. The regular season is a waste. 

Someone mentioned something about watching the rest of the playoffs. Why should I care? After a loss like that, I need some time away from it. I might casually watch but there won't be much passion. 

I'd say that about a good quarter who hopped on. The refs? I thought they were consistent throughout. They missed a couple but did a good job. All credit to the Lighting for playing a cardinal copy of Game 5. I don't think they got enough credit for their experience. Adding character guys like Callahan, Boyle and Stralman helped. They didn't panic against Detroit either or Montreal when it got tight.

I can't explain why the Rangers were so flat. They were way too tentative and didn't go after Bishop. It was a weird series. I wasn't too confident about last night. All the stats and history didn't mean anything. There was something about Tampa that concerned me. Mainly their speed and ability to forecheck. They pinched their D and took away the wall. Just from the start, it had the look of a loss. When you have an opponent down, you have to bury them. This team didn't do that. They weren't able to impose their will. Part of the blame might go to Vigneault. He treated it as another game and screwed up dressing Hunwick and then benching him the final 2 periods which shorted his own bench. He didn't adjust enough.

There are many reasons they lost. No killer instinct. Inconsistent scoring. Horrible at home. How do you get shutout the final two games? In the two losses, they had a combined 48 shots. That is awful. Tampa's D did a great job keeping them to the outside and blocking shots. Their team speed allowed them to get in and find open space. They also got the two big penalty kills including the second one on the bench minor and started to take over. Lundqvist was forced to make big saves while Bishop could've had a lounge chair. One team was more desperate. Tampa was hungrier and earned it. They were better.

The only guy I feel for is Hank because he has always bailed this franchise out. He carried them as far as they could go. Injuries withstanding, whatever. Every team has them. There's no excuse to not score in a Game 7 on home ice. Not one Blueshirt was willing to get the jersey dirty. Louis mentioned Callahan. He played a whale of a game and was the Bolts' best player. Seven shots. Outracing former teammates to loose pucks. That guy wanted it. I wish I could echo the same for his ex-team.

Is the window closed? That depends on kids like Miller, Hayes and Fast. All three should improve leaps and bounds. I do wonder what a loss like this will do to the core. Does it shake them up or make them stronger? In order for them to win, they have to change something. You can't keep going to the well. Eventually, it was gonna happen. Until they learn to close series out earlier, I won't be as emotionally invested. The regular season is a waste. 

Regarding Lundqvist...he's an all-time great in my book regardless if he ever wins a Cup or doesn't. It's pretty irrelevant to me. This isn't golf or tennis, and the goalie postition is not even the QB position in the NBA or the primary ball handler in the NBA. A goalie can only do so much, and he has done more than enough for so many years.

I mean Chris Osgood has two rings as a starter, Cory Crawford might have two by the end of these playoffs, and Ben Bishop might get his first. Niemi has one. Conklin was 1 goal short. Sometimes the rings tell a story that just doesn't really exist be it Barrasso with the Penguins, or even Jonathan Quick winning a second Stanley Cup last year, when he was terrible most of the playoffs. A legend is born that shouldn't exist, whole goalies that play as well or mostly better (Lundqvist) personal accomplishments are diminished. 

You have every right to feel bad for Lundvist. Game 7 ECF, and your goalie gets no goal support. Last time the Devils played a game 7 in the ECF, their goalie let in two goals too. His team didn't get shut out however, and the rest is history.

Edited by devilsrule33