2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

The only way they win game 7 is if Bishop sits. fvcking makes me want to vomit

Has this backup ever started a game?

I think the Bolts are SOL

Jesus Christ have they not taught these goalies how to control a freakin rebound?

The only thing left to figure out is if McDonough touches the Prince of Wales trophy or not.

I hope he lifts it and it accident slips out of his hands and breaks his foot. Harsh but dammit I'm sick of constantly hearing about the rags all the time and I just want it to stop already.

I think the Bolts are SOL

Jesus Christ have they not taught these goalies how to control a freakin rebound?

He made a great save on Brassard after coming in. Frankly, I would be better than Bishop at this point. At least I know how to squeeze a glove. But I absolutely do not expect Tampa to win. Bishop gives them actually zero chance.

I think the Bolts are SOLJesus Christ have they not taught these goalies how to control a freakin rebound?

He's supposed to be a future star and probably the Lightnings starter sooner than later but it would be a lot like Anaheim starting Gibson in game 7 against Quick last year. Didn't work out too well.

He's supposed to be a future star and probably the Lightnings starter sooner than later but it would be a lot like Anaheim starting Gibson in game 7 against Quick last year. Didn't work out too well.

As bad as Bishop has been, I wouldn't start a rookie backup in a game 7. No way.

Back in 94, it was almost acceptable when the Rags won the Cup, cause we all knew that the Devils had an excellent team and that they could come back and win it themselves in 95 (which they did).

If the Rags won the Cup this year, the sting would be incredible because we know the Devils aren't winning anything next year.

Big difference.

You get upset over someone making a cancer joke but then you make a homophobic joke. OK.

I never got mad at that(I defended the guy who made the joke) and I didn't mean that like that. More along the lines of how laughably biased Rooney is towards the rags