2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

5c055af61fc3e149b77c24d2d5118f4b.jpg

It's over it's over IT'S FINALLY fvckING OVER

oh my god. I thought it would happen. sh!t sh!t sh!t. They're dead. They're buried. It's the zombie movie and this is the 3rd kill. They're not coming back. Lundqvist isn't bailing them out. The coffin is sealed, the zombie is dead

NOW ENJOY THE STANLEY CUP FINALS!

So great watching this happen in the garden too. Every streak is meant to be broken! So happy to see the Rangers game 7 streak end.

I want to bathe in Al twatwigs tears tonight

"MMmmmmm you tears are so sweet and yummy!"

"yes yes your tears sustain me!"

"Oh let me bask in the warm rays of your envy!"

just a few of my fav quotes out there applicable to this situation! lol

It's amazing seeing everyone from the consistently most dramatic posters to the most level headed ones reacting the way we are. God damn it it's perfect. I can finally enjoy a game of hockey. If I was back home, I'd be taking this party to the streets. I wish I could have been in Seaside to see all the New York trash collectively sh!t their pants, and go back to  not caring even a little bit about hockey until next April.

It's amazing seeing everyone from the consistently most dramatic posters to the most level headed ones reacting the way we are. God damn it it's perfect. I can finally enjoy a game of hockey. If I was back home, I'd be taking this party to the streets. I wish I could have been in Seaside to see all the New York trash collectively sh!t their pants, and go back to  not caring even a little bit about hockey until next April.

I wish I was back home in the bars for the exact same reason. I got massive amounts of sh!t when I flipped when Henrique beat the Panthers, I'd love to return the favor

Could Steve Valiquette be any more of a tool bag? He won jack sh!t in the nhl and he had the balls to say this...

"it's tough for me to even live in this world right now, it's one that doesn't have Henrik going to the final, it doesn't have Carey price, it's Ben bishop. "

That piece of sh!t wishes he had even the slightest sliver of Ben Bishop's success. Yeah Bishop isn't that good of a goalie but his accomplishments in his so far short career surpass anything valiquette ever accomplished.

That lanky douchebag can go fvck himself.

Btw duguay looks like Martina Navratilova without the Bon Jovi hair