2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but if Tampa somehow beats Hawks, they beat 4 of the original 6 teams to win the SC.  has that been done recently?

Probably not, because the original 6 teams have mostly been garbage for most of our lifetimes haha

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but if Tampa somehow beats Hawks, they beat 4 of the original 6 teams to win the SC.  has that been done recently?

No. It's never been done. As for Zucc, a little birdie told me of the seriousness of his injury and hinted at retirement. He is extremely lucky. That there was a remote possibility he could've returned for a SCF is absurd. I wouldn't have allowed it. 

The Phailures picked up an extra 2nd from the Timonen trade with Chicago advancing to the Finals. So they have two 1sts and two 2nds now. Nice job by Hextall.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/01/trading-timonen-will-now-net-the-flyers-two-second-rounders/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=3751849&utm_source=FB%20-%20NHL%20on%20NBC%20Sports&utm_tags=srm%5Bhockey%2Carticle%5D

How the hell did he manage that? Timonen is a traffic cone.

seems like everyone makes some smart choices and there's hope for futures..then there's us...

This is what happens when you have a GM who has been thinking you are 1-2 players from being competitive for the last few years now.  We're not and now we are in this position unfortunately.

Fantastic goal by Killorn. A beauty !

What's worse for Rags Fans....the 'Hawks winning with Brad Richards ,or the Bolts winning with Callahan, Boyle, and Stralman ??

:giggle:

add that to Gaborik winning last year against them...

And (as Flyers fans are concerned) the Kings winning with Carter and Richards in 2012. I remember seeing pathetic Flyers fans at some of our home games that series with "Flyers West" signs. I could only shake my head and feel bad for them.

Edited by DJ Eco

Fantastic goal by Killorn. A beauty !

What's worse for Rags Fans....the 'Hawks winning with Brad Richards ,or the Bolts winning with Callahan, Boyle, and Stralman ??

:giggle:

add that to Gaborik winning last year against them...

It doesn't matter. The season ended Friday and I'm still depressed. Read Lundqvist's tweets today and it made me want to cry. I miss them and it's only 6 days.