2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

It was a 2 on 1 fight. Dorsett jumped into a al ready fight. 2 on 1? Classless

Wait, Hamhius or Derek, one them, whichever jumped into the fight un fairly and just, needs discipline. No questions asked.

That part is true. Hamhuis can't fight. So, I kind of understand why he jumped in. I've never seen a player get 2 fight majors on the same shift. Vancouver got the game and Sunday night could be interesting in Calgary. 

But if he jumps in Hamhius needs to get out. But he didn't, it was a 2 on 1 fight for a bit and that is totally unacceptable. But you are right, this is one hell of a series, it will go down to the wire, can't wait.

That part is true. Hamhuis can't fight. So, I kind of understand why he jumped in. I've never seen a player get 2 fight majors on the same shift. Vancouver got the game and Sunday night could be interesting in Calgary.

Funny how the US vs US series have been well fought matches, but the Canadian vs Canadian matches are like Game of Thrones red Wedding matches! :) Where is that Canadian politeness Vancouver, are you upset by something Ottawa? lol  Good times, good hockey :) But mostly, good hockey :)

But if he jumps in Hamhius needs to get out. But he didn't, it was a 2 on 1 fight for a bit and that is totally unacceptable. But you are right, this is one hell of a series, it will go down to the wire, can't wait.

I got it wrong. It was Hamhuis who was 3rd man in. Odd. Here is a link to it.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/gotta-see-it-flames-and-canucks-brawl/

Edited by Derek21

I know im a little late but how is it that Engelland is facing a suspension, but Hamuis gets away with nothing? That's absolutely unacceptable, and why did the ref allow a 2 on 1 fight to go on for a while? The whole thing was fvcked.

Probably because Engelland is a repeat offender I'm guessing? Although Hamhuis was the 3rd man in, which I always thought carried with it an automatic one gamer. Did that change? Edited by MadDog2020

Probably because Engelland is a repeat offender I'm guessing? Although Hamhuis was the 3rd man in, which I always thought carried with it an automatic one gamer. Did that change?

Not sure what the rule is. To me, that is unacceptable to have a two on one go uninterupted and the third man in not face any repercussions.