GDT: 2015 NHL Draft Lottery- 8PM, NBC

dmann422

that was maybe the most boring twenty minutes of TV I've ever watched outside of having golf.....or baseball....on my TV by accident.....can the NHL NEVER do that again.....

If you think Edmonton is going to continue to suck you're out of your friggin mind. That's why drafts are set up the way that they are the so bad teams get the top young blood which allows them to turn it around. Edmonton is in a position where they can make a Lindros type trade or move one of their other number 1 picks to solidify other holes.

Yeah McDavid isn't going to be 'ruined', he's too good. He'll be a star there, just as he would've been a star if he wound up in Toronto or Buffalo. With Edmonton getting McDavid, and with their defensive deficiencies, we should be having some dialogue with them about what it would take to acquire one of their young forwards.

Just depressing on so many levels.

Question is - would you trade 6 for Taylor hall or RNH? I would not.

why is this the question? Is Edmonton looking to unload hall or RNH? If so they'd get much better offers than just that pick straight up.