The Rangers will win the 2017 Stanley Cup. It's a foregone conclus

'7'

Why is that funny?  The Lightning haven't impressed me at all this playoffs.  They played two other finesse teams that they should have thumped talentwise and barely scraped by both, nearly blowing a 3-0 lead in one.

The Rangers are a third finesse team. They are not that physical.

Rangers almost ALWAYS win game 1. Tonight's game 2 is more likely to tell the story of how this series will go. 

Yes dealing with ranger fans/ and the many bandwagon fans are annoying....but I'd still rather be on LI,NY any day over jersey.

Ok, then move yourself to Long Island and stay the hell out. I'll mail you a Tavares jersey if you give me your address.

You really think this forum is the kind of place to say something like that?

Forgone conclusion? Presidents Trophy or not, I think looking at the 4 teams left the best is in the west. The Ducks are 9-1 so far this post season, with none of the lapses the 9-5 Rags have shown.

Forgone conclusion? Presidents Trophy or not, I think looking at the 4 teams left the best is in the west. The Ducks are 9-1 so far this post season, with none of the lapses the 9-5 Rags have shown.

And the Ducks are outplaying the Hawks.

If it is the Ducks in the Finals, logic tells you that there is NO WAY that the Ducks are going to lose to anyone coming out of the East, but the Rags have karma and a goalie, so the Devils fans worst nightmare is still alive and well.

I've tried to deny it, wish it away, rationalize that the fatigue of past series and grind em out games will get to them. That the breaks will stop going their way.

But it's not happening, this is a runaway freight train now, everything that can go in their favor will go on their favor, every bounce, every longshot odd, every deflection.

I will continue to root against them but it's absurdly futile at this point, they are literally the 86 Mets right now getting Buckner moments every night in their favor.

They have won the Cup...now how will Devils Army cope?

Hah. I agree dude. It sucks. And worse yet...we'll probably see them in the postseason next few years before the Devils sniff the playoffs again.

Today was bad one. Outplayed but won and won by a lot. I can't really see them losing on home ice in game 5. I mean I bet they get outplayed (maybe not as bad as in Tampa) but they will get their miracles and Tampa will get none. Book it.

Today was bad one. Outplayed but won and won by a lot. I can't really see them losing on home ice in game 5. I mean I bet they get outplayed (maybe not as bad as in Tampa) but they will get their miracles and Tampa will get none. Book it.

Plus the Rags will spend the entire game on the power play, as per usual.

Meh, it's even. People saying Nash and St. Louis are 'off the schneid' now as if all of a sudden after 4 months of barely scoring, Nash will all of a sudden turn it on. Come on. It doesn't happen. St. Louis fell over himself on a PP and barely got a shot off and it went in the net. They got at on of bounces tonight and TB poured it on for a lot of the game. Stay out of the box and I like thier chances.

Meh, it's even. People saying Nash and St. Louis are 'off the schneid' now as if all of a sudden after 4 months of barely scoring, Nash will all of a sudden turn it on. Come on. It doesn't happen. St. Louis fell over himself on a PP and barely got a shot off and it went in the net. They got at on of bounces tonight and TB poured it on for a lot of the game. Stay out of the box and I like thier chances.

It's not even when one side has Bishop and the other Lundqvist, plus the Rangers have home-ice and never, ever ever lose Game 7's (especially at home)...Tampa must win the next two.

Edited by NJDevs4978

People are underestimating the west again. Did you not learn your lesson last year? Plus last I checked it's tied when people have said this series would be over in 5 or even a sweep in favor of the skirts.

Edited by Marv4Life