The Rangers will win the 2017 Stanley Cup. It's a foregone conclus

'7'

At least my friend can still wear her Lundqvist lord of no rings shirt now lol

I didn't think Tampa had it in them to win three games at the Garden.  

I can't figure out Bishop, who's a sh!tshow at home but a brick wall at MSG

weirdest goalie I've seen in a while. He looks so discombobulated at times.

I can't figure out Bishop, who's a sh!tshow at home but a brick wall at MSG

weirdest goalie I've seen in a while. He looks so discombobulated at times.

he;s technically horrible but he's so frickin big, its all about volume LOL. spends the entire game in the weak butterfly and cant move side to side, but he doesnt have too most of the time ... the blob

he;s technically horrible but he's so frickin big, its all about volume LOL. spends the entire game in the weak butterfly and cant move side to side, but he doesnt have too most of the time ... the blob

Helps when the Rags play like a team that look liked they were skating through blobs to try and create offense.

He got lucky a few times last night.  When he's on the ground in scrambles, he ends up facing the wrong direction more than any goalie I have ever seen.  He was just lucky the Rangers didn't get anything on net while he was out of position.   It happened in game 6 as well after he made that spectacular save as Killorn crashed into him.   He never recovered and the Rangers put it back out front and back in the net before he even knew what happened.     

im gonna go on record here saying that im crazy happy for you guys with the Rangers out. I don't like them either but it's not as "personal" cause i dont live through that rivalry. I really don't go through the sh!t you guys go through with their fans but i can absolutely relate with when the Habs are getting knocked out of the playoffs.

Good times folks, good times.

Rangers will never win the Cup as long as its referred to as "Henrik's chase" for the cup and not the "Rangers chase" for the cup.

Tell that to Ray Bourque. It doesnt really matter what its called. The Rags weren't good enough despite the regular season. Nash sh!t the bed. St. Louis is old. Girardi and Staal stunk. They just didn't have the horses.

Edited by ghdi

im gonna go on record here saying that im crazy happy for you guys with the Rangers out. I don't like them either but it's not as "personal" cause i dont live through that rivalry. I really don't go through the sh!t you guys go through with their fans but i can absolutely relate with when the Habs are getting knocked out of the playoffs.

Good times folks, good times.

Yes, we remember you rooting for the Rangers last season and we hate you for it.