The organization is under attack

William D'Aquila

Lemieux. As in; Claude Lemieux? The same guy that won a Stanley Cup with Montreal in 1986? Or how about Stephane Richer? The 3x All-Star.. 2x 50-goal scorer, who also won a Stanley Cup in Montreal, prior to coming to the Devils.

How about the front office since Uncle Lou took over? Jacques Lemaire.. Jacques Caron.. Jacques Laperriere.. Larry Robinson.. Pat Burns.. Mario Tremblay.. Claude Julien.. Pierre Mondou, etc. Or the shared principals of Montreal? The fact that Lou came in and said: "No facial hair, and\or jewelry showing?" --just like the Canadiens. No gimmick give-away-nights.. just like the Canadiens. No third jersey's.. just like the Canadiens.

17tblgoitiqv4jpg.jpg

..look throughout the history of this organization since Lamoriello took over.. you will find more Montreal fingerprints than you think. Lamoriello has gone on record regarding his affinity\infatuation with the Canadiens franchise. As a result.. the Devils enjoyed immense success. 3 Championships, and 5 Stanley Cup finals appearances throughout a span of 17 years. But now it's time for a paradigm shift.. and the new front office feels that the Penguins have the winning blueprint. There's nothing wrong with that.. it happens all the time in other sports franchises.

The legacy of guys like Elias, Brodeur & Stevens will NEVER be forgotten. Never! Embrace this change bro. We've got 1 playoff appearance over the last 5 years. It's time for healthy transformation. :thumbsup:

Are you really comparing the Penguins to the greatest NHL franchise of all time?

We echo similar sentiments on the Habs see here - http://www.njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=134663&p=1320159

What are you talking about LD?  I did respond on the first page and I agree it's another in a long list of posts taking shots at the new owners.  I expect more throughout the summer and into next season.

I will repeat myself again, who or what is LD?

Most of the time I post " shut this thread down" when it is a thread from WA. You always scream I only want on ice threads and that's not true DM84. He is trolling IMO with the same content.

I will repeat myself again, who or what is LD?

Most of the time I post " shut this thread down" when it is a thread from WA. You always scream I only want on ice threads and that's not true DM84. He is trolling IMO with the same content.

You are LD, LD.

And I really do not see the connection between what he does and what I do.

I really don't care what you think! Why don't you get a new handle, Marty is no longer the best and he is gone. I know what I know and that's fine wth me.

When I see posts from you like this, I immediately picture you as this:

abe-cloud.png

You are LD, LD.

Believewhat you want to believe DM84.

I was referring to your previous comments about my statement shut down his threads.

You are LD, LD.

When I see posts from you like this, I immediately picture you as this:

abe-cloud.png

Fair enough believe what you want to believe.

I never thought of that before.  And while there is some evidence, I'm still skeptical that they're one in the same. 

I don't think it's Boston is LD, LD didn't have any semblance of self-control or boundaries when arguing with posters he didn't like. Unless he's somehow learned that skill (doubtful), then I don't see it. 

Yes William...lets just cling to our past and legacy no matter how freaking terrible we are.

That sounds nothing like our neighbors across the river.

Lou should be GM until he's dead. And then after he's dead, he needs to be propped up in his chair and his corpse operated as a marionette by Stevens and Brodeur, as Marty wheels and deals as the new GM, but with dead Lou there to act as spiritual consigliere. McMullen needs to also be resurrected from the dead, and his corpse can own the team, along with dead Lou in the GM chair operated by Scotty and Marty. Dano should be named new team President because Dano is Mr. Devil. Conte should be Head of Scouting until he doesn't want to be anymore- and after he's dead, he'll retain the same role in a similar arrangement as with dead Lou. No changes. Ever. We'll be hoisting the Cup again in no time.

Lou should be GM until he's dead. And then after he's dead, he needs to be propped up in his chair and his corpse operated as a marionette by Stevens and Brodeur, as Marty wheels and deals as the new GM, but with dead Lou there to act as spiritual consigliere. McMullen needs to also be resurrected from the dead, and his corpse can own the team, along with dead Lou in the GM chair operated by Scotty and Marty. Dano should be named new team President because Dano is Mr. Devil. Conte should be Head of Scouting until he doesn't want to be anymore- and after he's dead, he'll retain the same role in a similar arrangement as with dead Lou. No changes. Ever. We'll be hoisting the Cup again in no time.

Thank you, at least some people here understand.

I really don't care what you think! Why don't you get a new handle, Marty is no longer the best and he is gone. I know what I know and that's fine wth me.

hahahahaha

Smart should I say A$$

Oh LD, nobody missed you :)

I'm not thrilled with the penguins front office coming here they really do have a sh!t team out of a small handful of guys.

That being said, Lou has been awful the last few years at some point you can't ride the coat tails of your past achievements anymore. He should (and was) held accountable for the present suck that is the njd.

Add Chico Resch as our Head of PR and you've got somethin there. Lol. I wonder what phrases Dead Lou would repeat? "We're going to stay the course", "The current roster is fine but we always look for ways to improve", "I can't comment on that", "No major changes are needed"....