Brian Williams and NYR, Perfect Together

msweet

That lying sack of sh!t is from New Jersey. After Sandy I remember him talking heart to heart on live TV for 10 minutes about how much he loves New Jersey and the Shore and all his fond memories and the passion he has for his State. Of course he's a Rangers fan......

Edited by DJ Eco

That lying sack of sh!t is from New Jersey. After Sandy I remember him talking heart to heart on live TV for 10 minutes about how much he loves New Jersey and the Shore and all his fond memories and the passion he has for his State. Of course he's a Rangers fan......

I don't really see what one has to do with the other??

So am I garbage too because I grew up in Brooklyn and Staten Island (ok....Staten Island...you have a fair point :P ) ...but seriously .....defining a person by their sports team..... wow :blink:

ahhhh, the long off-season festers indeed.......

I don't really see what one has to do with the other??

So am I garbage too because I grew up in Brooklyn and Staten Island (ok....Staten Island...you have a fair point :P ) ...but seriously .....defining a person by their sports team..... wow :blink:

ahhhh, the long off-season festers indeed.......

You're not on national TV talking about Brooklyn pride, and how Brooklyn means the world to you and no matter where you go in the world, Brooklyn's on your mind and in your heart; and then you're a Patriots or Red Sox fan.

Although, I admit, I'll be a little less harsh. Brian Williams IS in that age bracket that would've been Rangers fans before the Devils game, so I'll cut him more slack. It's the people 30 and below that talk like that (about Jersey) who really strike a nerve.

Edited by DJ Eco

You're not on national TV talking about Brooklyn pride, and how Brooklyn means the world to you and no matter where you go in the world, Brooklyn's on your mind and in your heart; and then you're a Patriots or Red Sox fan.

Although, I admit, I'll be a little less harsh. Brian Williams IS in that age bracket that would've been Rangers fans before the Devils game, so I'll cut him more slack. It's the people 30 and below that talk like that (about Jersey) who really strike a nerve.

What's wrong with being a Patriots or Red Sox fan? Patriots are cheaters and the Red Sox SUCK.like the NJ Devils. What's left the Celtics vs the 76s ?