2015 Devils Prospect Scrimmage - 7/18 @ 3PM

DJ Eco

Cant wait to know what Zacha will do out there. I hope video of the scrimmage will be avalaible online.

I remember seeing Santini at last years development camp and being wowed, so I'm really pumped to see who stands out.  A few players stood out then so let's see it again.

What the hell?

went through the all the posts a 2nd time to be sure and absolutely NO ONE said no one will get tickets and expect to be a disaster lol no one. Everyone is saying they'll likely go or TRY to get tickets. 

Saw a lot of that sort of negativity on the Facebook groups. The expected, "Aw man, this is probably gonna be sold out in 2 minutes and scalped like all the other events, waaahhhhhh". But yeah, pretty tame here lol

None of the emails said anything about it and I doubt there will be any tickets left.

I think I read or heard somewhere someone saying Monday, but yeah most likely by then the event will be sold out.

Thanks..yeah figured, crossing my fingers a few slip through.

Just got another email...

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to the public at 5:01 p.m. today.

Surprised there are any left at all. I'm guessing I underestimated how many season ticketholders are going down the shore or have summertime/daytime plans in the middle of July haha... Thought it'd be sold out by season ticketholders for sure.

Saw a lot of that sort of negativity on the Facebook groups. The expected, "Aw man, this is probably gonna be sold out in 2 minutes and scalped like all the other events, waaahhhhhh". But yeah, pretty tame here lol

yeah well with a limit of 2 it makes it way more complicated for scalpers i imagine, other than that what could they possibly do to avoid it? 

Surprised there are any left at all. I'm guessing I underestimated how many season ticketholders are going down the shore or have summertime/daytime plans in the middle of July haha... Thought it'd be sold out by season ticketholders for sure.

Meh. It's summertime. People are on vacation, at the beach, on the golf course, etc. It's a prospects scrimmage. I can't get that excited for it, and I'm as big a Devils fan as there is on this planet. These prospect camps/scrimmages have become way overblown over the years. People aren't interrupting their summer plans for this. Edited by MadDog2020

Meh. It's summertime. People are on vacation, at the beach, on the golf course, etc. It's a prospects scrimmage. I can't get that excited for it, and I'm as big a Devils fan as there is on this planet. These prospect camps/scrimmages have become way overblown over the years. People aren't interrupting their summer plans for this.

I absolutely hate the summer so I'm excited and can't wait to go Saturday lol the summer can't end quickly enough for me.

I absolutely hate the summer so I'm excited and can't wait to go Saturday lol the summer can't end quickly enough for me.

Haha you may be the first person I've ever heard say they hate summer. I enjoy all of the seasons myself. Part of the reason I don't think I can ever leave the Northeast lol. Plus summer is when I get most of my golf in for the year. Edited by MadDog2020

Haha you may be the first person I've ever heard say they hate summer. I enjoy all of the seasons myself. Part of the reason I don't think I can ever leave the Northeast lol. Plus summer is when I get most of my golf in for the year.

Haha I like the spring and fall but I just can't stand the summer heat. I'd rather be cold any day. It's also not like I'm in school anymore where I could at least justify liking the summer for having no school lol

Haha I like the spring and fall but I just can't stand the summer heat. I'd rather be cold any day. It's also not like I'm in school anymore where I could at least justify liking the summer for having no school lol

I'm the same, I absolutely hate most of the summer. There's something I totally love about the cold winter and being able to layer up if I'm cold, vs. just sweating and being uncomfortable when it's too hot out.

Also, I take buses and subways to work (downtown Manhattan), so that super-cold A/C --> super hot --> super-cold A/C --> super hot sequence twice a day has a big part in ruining it for me.

Edited by DJ Eco

I'm with you.  There's a reason why summer rhymes with bummer...too hot, sunburn, mosquito bites, other insects in my home, higher electricity bills from using the A/C, no hockey or football, etc.

per Rich chere

Coach John Hynes welcomes fans and explains rules for 3-on-3.

man how sweet does this sound in NJ. Some kind of interaction with the fans before the season and it just sounds like everyone is going to enjoy this

Who the fvck cares.

I don't need to be coddled. 

Edited by William D'Aquila

per Rich chere

Coach John Hynes welcomes fans and explains rules for 3-on-3.

man how sweet does this sound in NJ. Some kind of interaction with the fans before the season and it just sounds like everyone is going to enjoy this

The openness of this management team is refreshing.

Who the fvck cares.

Who the fvck cares.

I do and some other Devils fans appreciate the open dialog that has been missing so many years.

Embrace the change.