2015 Devils Prospect Scrimmage - 7/18 @ 3PM

DJ Eco

I would buy one off of you if you still have one available. Let me know, thanks.

Are they still available!!!!?

Yes, still available. Sorry, I hadn't checked the site til just now. So if you guys are still looking, I can give one to each of you. Let me know, I'm leaving my area around 2PM, and can email anytime before then!

Yes, still available. Sorry, I hadn't checked the site til just now. So if you guys are still looking, I can give one to each of you. Let me know, I'm leaving my area around 2PM, and can email anytime before then!

I need 2, if he doesn't respond by like 12:30 let me buy both

Not sure they will do the same thing, but for the 3v3 when you came in they gave you a roster with the teams and numbers to help you keep track of everything.  I would guess they would do the same thing for both.  

One massive advantage is that during the 3v3 they all played in practice jerseys, with no numbers.  The only numbers were on their helmets.  Which made it pretty hard to see at times.  Today i would guess they will be in home and away jerseys with names and big numbers making it much easier.

No score. They did 3 on 3 for the final 5 mins of the period. Not gonna be many shootouts. 3 on 3 gives so many chances. It's crazy.

Zacha looks good, very strong on the puck.

I was expecting to see some more goals but there were a few good scoring changes.

There was one penalty for a penalty shot and they had 1 guy chase the guy shooting the puck. I assume that is just for this camp but it was interesting.

There is going to be a shootout after the game no matter what the score is.

Shootout results..

#37 stopped on a weak shot.

#71 stopped after a few moves.

#74 stopped after a weak move

#58 stopped after a wrist shot

#51 stopped on a back hand shot

#56 scores with a really nice shot up high 1-0 team white

#73 scores with a few deres and a shot above the glove tied 1-1

#42 scores with a week back hand up high 2-1 team white

#28 stopped on a few dekes

#47 stopped on a really nice attempt with a one handed try

#41 stopped on a few dekes

Team white wins the shootout 2-1

Really well done event. Have no complaints whatsoever and I look forward to attending this event every summer. They had all the players throw out a bunch of signed pucks after the game to the fans as well.

There were a few interviews as well after the first period with ross and daneyko. Quenneville and Zacha. Zacha thanked the fans for coming out and is excited to be even given a chance to make the big club.

Severson was interviewed after the game and thanked the fans as well and he is Zachas roommate and said he I'd very humble about being a 1st round draft pick.

• Like 1