What are the positive you're gonna look at next season?

SterioDesign

I'm looking forward to Palmeri.  I don't think he was brought up enough.  He's a young RW that was stuck behind players in Anaheim and would very much like to see him play well; not to mention he is from NJ (albeit not a Devils fan).

Agreed. Honestly, I keep forgetting he's on the roster!

And the Devils will be in the Matthews sweepstakes, given that NJ is not expected to make the playoffs and the new lottery system will be in effect for picks 1-3... plus, it's not like the last-place team wins the draft lottery all that often.

Between 1995 and 2005, the last-place team won the draft lottery only twice: Ottawa (1996), and Boston (1997).

Since the lost lockout season, the last-place team won the draft lottery four times: St. Louis (2006), Tampa Bay (2008), NYI (2009), Edmonton (2010).

lloyd-300x300.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Honestly, I keep forgetting he's on the roster!

And the Devils will be in the Matthews sweepstakes, given that NJ is not expected to make the playoffs and the new lottery system will be in effect for picks 1-3... plus, it's not like the last-place team wins the draft lottery all that often.

Between 1995 and 2005, the last-place team won the draft lottery only twice: Ottawa (1996), and Boston (1997).

Since the lost lockout season, the last-place team won the draft lottery four times: St. Louis (2006), Tampa Bay (2008), NYI (2009), Edmonton (2010).

lloyd-300x300.jpg

Lol, that is my theory.  I want to see the Devils compete hard and be the last team out and win the lottery.  Then 10 straight cups.  Is that too much to ask?