Devils resign eric gelinas to 2 year deal

justintime2989

There's a search function in the top right of the forum - searching Mozik will get you the answer.

if you're going to put in the effort to be a smart ass..wouldn't it have just been easier to quickly say who he was instead of coming off like an ass? Thought it would have been posted on the main board didn't see anything about it..didn't realize it would be am issue to ask since ya know that's kind of what people do on forum boards

if you're going to put in the effort to be a smart ass..wouldn't it have just been easier to quickly say who he was instead of coming off like an ass? Thought it would have been posted on the main board didn't see anything about it..didn't realize it would be am issue to ask since ya know that's kind of what people do on forum boards

I kinda know what you mean, but this is relatively old news. You can really just google it for much of the info you're looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I put in almost no effort into that post.  And no, forums aren't your personal Ask Jeeves, which is the point I was trying to get across.  If you have a question with that simple an answer, you can google and almost certainly TG's blog on him will be on the first page.  You can search this forum also.  Answering your question gives incentive to people like you to do the same thing.  I'll gladly answer more complicated questions or questions that it's harder to search about or questions posted in the right threads on subjects like that.   I didn't expect someone who posts a question in the wrong place to understand why doing that is wrong, but I gave it a shot.  Derail over. 

Anyway, as for Gelinas, glad about this now but I have a feeling once I get to see Gelinas again I won't be.  Although the coaching troika really did a number on his game, possibly more than anyone else - Oates's power play was just not suited for him at all.

Edited by Triumph
  • Like 2

mozik_vojtech.jpg

I put in almost no effort into that post.  And no, forums aren't your personal Ask Jeeves, which is the point I was trying to get across.  If you have a question with that simple an answer, you can google and almost certainly TG's blog on him will be on the first page.  You can search this forum also.  Answering your question gives incentive to people like you to do the same thing.  I'll gladly answer more complicated questions or questions that it's harder to search about or questions posted in the right threads on subjects like that.   I didn't expect someone who posts a question in the wrong place to understand why doing that is wrong, but I gave it a shot.  Derail over. 

Anyway, as for Gelinas, glad about this now but I have a feeling once I get to see Gelinas again I won't be.  Although the coaching troika really did a number on his game, possibly more than anyone else - Oates's power play was just not suited for him at all.

thanks for another big over blown useless response.. long story short if i want to ask a question ill ask it..if you dont like it dont read it. Obviously i knew it wasnt the "proper" spot for such a question which is why i kept it quite short and said not to derail the thread and real quick, i wasnt going to start a whole new thread for something so small...and since youre really living up to being forum cop here.. the search function sucks .. want to help out find a way to improve it or dont rudely suggest using it.

thanks for another big over blown useless response.. long story short if i want to ask a question ill ask it..if you dont like it dont read it. Obviously i knew it wasnt the "proper" spot for such a question which is why i kept it quite short and said not to derail the thread and real quick, i wasnt going to start a whole new thread for something so small...and since youre really living up to being forum cop here.. the search function sucks .. want to help out find a way to improve it or dont rudely suggest using it.

I knew it was going to be like explaining trigonometry to a chimp.  If you search for 'Mozik' on this board you get 6 results including the thread about him.  You clearly did not use it, or used it poorly.  Google would've also been helpful.  Forums don't exist for you to just ask dumb questions.  I realize this is sort of like the Streisand effect where I've helped contribute to the derail I wanted to avoid, but maybe if I'm rude enough people like you will leave and not use the place like a garbage dump.

Edited by Triumph

This is a nice deal because if Santini/Moore/etc. take a step this year/next year Gelinas can be a valuable piece in a trade. RFA at end of contract and very friendly cap hit for the next 2 years. Obviously this is just thinking ahead. I hope he continues to be a offensive juggernaut. 

Edited by Mayday

This is a nice deal because if Santini/Moore/etc. take a step this year/next year Gelinas can be a valuable piece in a trade. RFA at end of contract and very friendly cap hit for the next 2 years. Obviously this is just thinking ahead. I hope he continues to be a offensive juggernaut. 

Hey, if he's putting pucks in the net, he at least does that for us.  I believe we should take any bright spot we can get.  

I knew it was going to be like explaining trigonometry to a chimp.  If you search for 'Mozik' on this board you get 6 results including the thread about him.  You clearly did not use it, or used it poorly.  Google would've also been helpful.  Forums don't exist for you to just ask dumb questions.  I realize this is sort of like the Streisand effect where I've helped contribute to the derail I wanted to avoid, but maybe if I'm rude enough people like you will leave and not use the place like a garbage dump.

Does it ever occur to you that this forum is not revolving around you? I really don't think so. There was no need to be an ass to 2ELIAS6

Forums exists for people to discuss, share and communicate, discussions are happening that way. It's NO BIG DEAL if someone ask a quick question outside of context and this wasn't even really that out of context. Plus its not as if it derailed the thread for 4-5 pages. It was just a quick question. He even specified "Not to derail this thread by any means"

But of course the way YOU want it is not the way everyone see it and when it doesn't go your way you always feel you have to play the smart ass / better than everyone card once again and when people don't agree with you it's cause they are stupid and don't "get it" lol get over yourself buddy.

This is supposed to be fun plus its the offseason. I know this forum is probably the one and only place where you feel you have power. Kind of like when someone takes World of Warcraft WAY too seriously cause they finally feel they matter.

again, let it go. have fun. even go nuts and get a damn avatar and some personality. i'm still convinced you're a robot.

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 2