Sign in to follow this  
redruM

Scoring Poll - PPR

Scoring Change Questions  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add PPR

• Yes, .5 pts per reception
    • NO

we still need 6 more votes... Where is everyone??

Some people don't check in till they get the invites and some people don't get the invites (there are still only nine/twelve signed into Yahoo).

And I wanted to crunch some numbers before voting to see what kind of change the .5 PPR would have in scoring and whether I'd like the change before voting, I was a bit worried there'd be too much value for marginal RB's and WR's but I don't think that'll be the case since it's only a half-point PPR.  Value does get slanted a little more toward the second and third-tier WR's compared to the second and third-tier RB's but that's probably a good thing tbh considering the second and third-tier fantasy WR's are far better/more important real-life players than say, Joique Bell.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Just an FYI, I'm on vacation from Aug 8th - 23rd, hopefully I have interent access... otherwise this could be a really bad draft!!

So far no Clown, dr or Masked vote in the poll OR in league signups (MJ and CRASHER are the other missing votes in the poll though they did sign up)....hopefully we don't have to replace people this year, especially with MJ's draft still a ?

It really is about time to get things rolling since we need to wake people out of their summer comas and even when they are here it always takes like two weeks for people to care enough to pick draft position/keepers :P

Just an FYI, I'm on vacation from Aug 8th - 23rd, hopefully I have interent access... otherwise this could be a really bad draft!!

At this rate we'll be STARTING the draft on the 23rd

Edited by NJDevs4978

August 23rd would actually be the ideal start date, gives us 17 days to draft which is P-L-E-N-T-Y of time......so no rush indeed ;)

(maybe we'll set the draft order this week....possibly)

So far no Clown, dr or Masked vote in the poll OR in league signups (MJ and CRASHER are the other missing votes in the poll though they did sign up)....hopefully we don't have to replace people this year, especially with MJ's draft still a ?

It really is about time to get things rolling since we need to wake people out of their summer comas and even when they are here it always takes like two weeks for people to care enough to pick draft position/keepers :P

At this rate we'll be STARTING the draft on the 23rd

Did we settle on him giving LaFlamme a list and having him draft for MJ off of the list? Or was that not confirmed?

Did we settle on him giving LaFlamme a list and having him draft for MJ off of the list? Or was that not confirmed?

I'm OK with it....but I was also basically cut off from the world for a week :P

Also I am leaning towards Auguest 24 to get the panic .... drafting..... to begin

vote passes! (and CREED-locked.....massive inside joke :P ) How are we looking with our two AWOL members joining up?

Still holding at 9 signed up...dr supposedly read my PM but didn't respond. Masked we need someone to try to contact off board.

I'm good with it.