Your Thoughts About: #22 Jordin Tootoo

Derlique

He's a 4th liner bodyguard type. He scored more goals than I thought he would. My daughter likes him because he's got the same name as a ballerina costume. 

I'm glad he's back. Properly used on a 4th line or as a fill-in on a 3rd line in a pinch, he's a good type of player to have. 

i like the physical presence that he brings to the game, this team needs that and we dont have a very physical roster really. He sticks up for his team mates kind of reminds me a little of d.clarkson in that sense. Hopefully he doesnt see any time on any other line other than the 4th.

He's a far better version of Gionta, there's no reason to have so many small players on the team.  2 was enough with Gionta and Cammalleri.  In my view, I believe that your fourth and (to a lesser extent) third lines should be big, physical players.  Gionta and Tootoo are fourth liners, but Tootoo doesn't play like smaller player.  

My thoughts on Jordin Tootoo are the exact same as Tuomo Ruutu: They have way too many vowels in their name. Granted I'm a consonants guy, but come on ... that's just annoying no matter which side of the tracks you're on.