Seems like a nice kid and as an american, especially from Arizona, I hope Matthews turns into a star but fvck Toronto.  I hate that team and fan base.  They have the history of the Rangers (minus '94) with the arrogance of Montreal.    

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just released my Draft Book on my blog, which you can find here: NHL Draft Board's 2016 Draft Book You can read it directly on Scribd or download the pdf, I recommend downloading the pdf as

Can someone find a gas mask bong video of Laine so the Devil's can grab him as he slips?

Posted Images

Seems like a nice kid and as an american, especially from Arizona, I hope Matthews turns into a star but fvck Toronto.  I hate that team and fan base.  They have the history of the Rangers (minus '94) with the arrogance of Montreal.    

Exactly how I feel... I like Matthews, but the Leafs can choke on a d*ck. I hope it's another 50 years before they win again.

The group of leafs fans standing up and rubbing it in everyone's faces, making "cry baby" motions with their hands to the fans around them screaming "YOU JEALOUS?"..... God, fvck the queafs

• Like 1
I hope he helps us win a gold medal if they go to the Olympics. Other then that I hope he scores 100 goals a season and the leafs still miss the playoffs 

And if that happens, they'll blame Matthews for it too... Because Toronto.

• Like 1

Holy crap.  At the time they were hired, I thought Davidson/Kekalanen (sp?) were the best thing to ever happen to that franchise but with every move they make I find them to be more and more of a disaster.   

Edited by Lateralous
14 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:
Just now, Lateralous said:

I guess the Finish development system is back.  3 Finns in top 5.  

Check what they've done in junior tournaments and U-18s as of late. 

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

this is wild. 

I guess the Finish development system is back.  3 Finns in top 5.  

Check what they've done in juniors and U-18s as of late.

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Calgary probably goes Tkachuk I'd guess...

Good, they're were the first ones I was worried would take Nylander.   They hopefully take Tkachuk and Arizona is almost guaranteed to take a D (knock on wood) Edit My Bad

Trades have been anti climatic so far.  Just a lot of 2nds flying in and out of Montreal

Edited by Lateralous