2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

We picked the order today with our patented super-secret double pick special act of randomizational goodness.....so now your time is now (damn me watching a Cena match as I type this :P )...... anyway.....time to pick your spot.....and keepers ahoy!!!!

1. Manta - drafting #5 (keeper: Forsett - 15th round)
2. Brian - drafting #1 (keeper: L. MIller - 5th round)
3. Masked - drafting #2 (keeper: T.Y.Hilton - 5th round)
4. Me - drafting #3 (keeper: F. Gore - 4th round)
5. LCB - drafting #4 (keeper: A. Morris - 2nd round)
6. Laflamme - drafting #12 (keeper: CJ Anderson - 15th round)
7. RSC - drafting #11 (keeper: A-Rod - 2nd round)
8. DR - drafting #6 (keeper: D. Hopkins - 12th round)
9. Ayl - drafting #10 (keeper: Charles - 1st round)
10. Red - drafting #7 (keeper: E. Sanders - 5th round)
11. Has - drafting #8 (keeper: Luck - 4th round)
12. MJ - drafting #9 (keeper: J. Hill - 9th round)

ACTUAL Draft Order:

1. Brian
2. Masked
3. Me
4. LCB
5. Manta
6. DR
7. redruM
8. Has
9. DevilsMJ
10. Ayl
11. RSC
12. Laflamme

Edited by CRASHER

is this going to be the actual thread going foward? I wanna put the right one on my bookmarks bar

:lol:

who knows with the way new threads get made in here, just bookmark the whole sub-forum

The sad part is I am not even sure I have a keeper!  Good lord my team was trash last year

first time EVER a Raven will go first overall in one of our drafts :lol:

Well it was either a Raven or Leon Washington...

Manta takes slot #5 (I assume he thinks Flacco will drop to 5 :lol:) and he keeps Captain Obvious in Justin Forsett.....and we're ROLLING!!!!!!

Keepin' ... I am torn, since I can get about double value from my 3 candidates... 

Hmmmmm...  I'll take em for my 5th

t-y-hilton.jpg

Edited by Masked Fan

to the shock of some, I'm gonna stick at #3...and hell....he kept a Colt...... I'm gonna keep a Colt.....unleash that GORE......GORE..... GOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! (as a late 4th Rounder I'm ok with that)

The first five pickers choosing the first five spots?  Well that's something new.  My keeper predictions have been way off so far too lol

With the way the keepers ended up rolling back to availability, this was a VERY good year to have a top 5 pick if you wanted the big time RB...funny I kinda nailed all 5 so far (though mine shoulda been a given B ) )

With the way the keepers ended up rolling back to availability, this was a VERY good year to have a top 5 pick if you wanted the big time RB...funny I kinda nailed all 5 so far (though mine shoulda been a given B ) )

I don't disagree with the first part of that, but there have been other years with a good top five and people still dove back

I had you for Big Ben actually (especially since you'd rather draft mid-round QB anyway), I should have had you with the homer pick the way I did with everyone else - Clown I had Watkins, Masked I had LaFell and VALUE I figured would just use a 15th rounder on Landry or one of the other lottery ticket receivers.  You know most of the others better though so it's easier for you to predict right on them :P

Edited by NJDevs4978