2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

We might be waiting on ayl a while if he was gonna keep Benjamin now that he was carted off today....and my keeper league team just became a bigger disaster :P

:lol: your keeper kung-fu is indeed weak this year!

:lol: your keeper kung-fu is indeed weak this year!

I actually did have the last few right lol, I had Benjamin as his keeper before the picking order but kinda figured he'd go Charles anyway once he got pushed back in the first round.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I actually did have the last few right lol, I had Benjamin as his keeper before the picking order but kinda figured he'd go Charles anyway once he got pushed back in the first round.

Spot on with me, once I got pushed out of the top... I was pretty set on JC. This injury just made it easier.

The only thought I had was a sign and trade, but I couldn't get better value than JC at 10 anyway.

Yeah....the only WTF moments so far were Manta going for the Flacco Fetish, and RSC's odd choice

Keeping Rodgers or going to 11? I don't find keeping Rodgers as odd given the QB shenanigans last year and the fact there are only 3-4 elite level QB's, if that. The only odd part to me is why not just take 6 if you are keeping A-Rod since you draft higher in the 1st/3rd and are losing your 2 anyway.

Flacco fetish???? Not my keeper.

He means dropping back to 5 instead of just taking first overall

Keeping Rodgers or going to 11? I don't find keeping Rodgers as odd given the QB shenanigans last year and the fact there are only 3-4 elite level QB's, if that. The only odd part to me is why not just take 6 if you are keeping A-Rod since you draft higher in the 1st/3rd and are losing your 2 anyway.

He means dropping back to 5 instead of just taking first overall

If you keep A-Rod, then you take #6 which moves you down in the 2nd Round making the keeper cost a bit less painful and gets you a shot at a top-end RB at 6, least the way I'm seeing the first round flow...that was more of my WTF reaction......

If you keep A-Rod, then you take #6 which moves you down in the 2nd Round making the keeper cost a bit less painful and gets you a shot at a top-end RB at 6, least the way I'm seeing the first round flow...that was more of my WTF reaction......

If you're giving up your 2nd rounder... pick the highest slot available, as that will be beneficial for Round 1 and 3 in exchange for a poor 2nd round positioning that has no effect.

If you're giving up your 2nd rounder... pick the highest slot available, as that will be beneficial for Round 1 and 3 in exchange for a poor 2nd round positioning that has no effect.

yeah, pretty much what I was saying