2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

Well someone might want to contact him before Friday or we'll probably have to make contingency plans.  I tried PM'ing him but off-board might be quicker for whoever has that info.  Granted we have the weekend to wait technically but he said his Alaska vacation was going from the 21st to the beginning of September and that's why he wanted someone to draft for him in the first place.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'll take the 8th slot, MJ gets the 9th slot and after some intense deliberation Swamps retain their starting QB for a fourth rounder:

VERY nice value.

VERY nice value.

I do find it hilarious three Colts wind up being keepers.  

Beckham basically for free would have been insane value again but ultimately I figured it was more important to ensure a top QB and still be able to draft a top WR in the first two rounds as opposed to overloading at WR early and scrambling at QB (Luck wouldn't have gotten back to me at 8, I didn't want to jump for Peyton or Brady in the second round and they almost certainly wouldn't have gotten back to me in the third.  After that, other than maybe a couple guys I hate the middle tier of QB's this year).

Edited by NJDevs4978

I do find it hilarious three Colts wind up being keepers.  

Beckham basically for free would have been insane value again but ultimately I figured it was more important to ensure a top QB and still be able to draft a top WR in the first two rounds as opposed to overloading at WR early and scrambling at QB (Luck wouldn't have gotten back to me at 8, I didn't want to jump for Peyton or Brady in the second round and they almost certainly wouldn't have gotten back to me in the third.  After that, other than maybe a couple guys I hate the middle tier of QB's this year).

Im still annoyed.  Stafford is not Luck.    ha

How about the clock starts Monday at 9am since the East Coasters open the picks and I have a hockey clinic Monday Night so the conference call will have to wait....

Yea... we need to be mindful of those going to SummerSlam in a suite on Sunday.

With as many of the drafters being in one room for all that time, we'd bang this draft out in one night....unacceptable!!!

So Monday starts the draft?

(pssttt, there's a big headline on the thread confirming this :thumbsup: )

You a$$holes are going to Summerslam in a suite? Damn, jealous.

I am...  'for work'.   I am also seeing AC/DC this Wednesday at MetLife in a suite, 'for work'.

Ok, I basically look for events I want to go to; and find someone to take me to talk about work.

For work I have also golfed at Manasquan River CC, Trump, Metedeconk, & deal cc this year.

The things you do for the job!

I mean someone has to eat that Wagyu steak.     My wife gives me crap all the time; because my after-hour obligations for work include dinners, events and outings; and conferences in Miami, etc at swanky hotels... hers involve whining college students and union meetings with conferences in Wisconsin; etc put up in a dorm room.

Might as well still start the official clock at 9 tomorrow morning cause that's what was expected but now that the seal's open if Masked wants to get his pick into the switchboard tonight, vaya con dios. I doubt CRASHER and Clown teleconference till tomorrow regardless :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978