2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

Your last two picks (Stewart and Peyton) are both two of my four keepers for my lousy 16-team PPR league team :lol:

I did somehow make the playoffs there last year despite the fact literally all of my keeper WR's bombed or got hurt...partly cause I drafted Benjamin and picked up CJ Anderson.  So not only did my keeper WR's from last year (Garcon, Roddy, Cruz) bomb but now I lose an obvious keeper WR this year before the draft :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

He's entitled to 12 hours times two since he double-picks.....but not what I had in mind in terms of keeping this dramatic :P

Yes I know, I was trying to be funny, the way he wrote the post ( 1-2) if tou look quickly it looks like 12 instead of 1 to 2....

Ah, the CLASSIC Princess Julie meltdown :P.... I forget what year it was but she stomped her foot about needing to get Favre and/or Brady as her QB's that season, she drafts like 2nd overall and doesn't take either one and basically expects everyone else in the room to cater to her and let them fall to her because she demanded it...needless to say and to quote Dean Ambrose....NOPE!!! She gets so pissed off she refuses to draft a QB all draft ND then starts making lame one sided trade offers to the two guys until one caves, now the rest of the league flips out and someone offers me Peyton Manning for my 5th RB if the trade isn't changed.....moral of the story, her ex beats her in the playoffs and spot retires from the league saying "his work is done here" :lol:

Ah, the CLASSIC Princess Julie meltdown :P.... I forget what year it was but she stomped her foot about needing to get Favre and/or Brady as her QB's that season, she drafts like 2nd overall and doesn't take either one and basically expects everyone else in the room to cater to her and let them fall to her because she demanded it...needless to say and to quote Dean Ambrose....NOPE!!! She gets so pissed off she refuses to draft a QB all draft ND then starts making lame one sided trade offers to the two guys until one caves, now the rest of the league flips out and someone offers me Peyton Manning for my 5th RB if the trade isn't changed.....moral of the story, her ex beats her in the playoffs and spot retires from the league saying "his work is done here" :lol:

Oh my goodness :rofl:

:lol: we broke Ayl!!!

CMON ayl, just draft Brady and get it over with :)