2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

I couldn't figure why the site would have crashed, I mean Chris Lams really? Then I remembered...you guys its always you

Good afternoon. In less than an hour, drafters like LOTCB will join others from around the country. And you will be launching the largest forum draft in the history of devilsrule33. "devilsrule33." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests to block MantaRay. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of September, and you will once again be drafting around DevilsMJ... Not around redruM, RSC, or Aylbert... but from CRASHER's conference calls. We are fighting for our right to draft. To exist. And should MaskedFan win the day, the Fourth of September will no longer be known as an NJDevs4978 holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into VivaLaFlamme!" We will not auto-pick without a fight! We're going to draft on! We're going to say Hi, I'm VALUE! Today we celebrate our Draft Day!
  • Like 1

The clock should be a half hour under normal circumstances (10:33 is 12 hours plus 6 hour overnight)...and dr WAS logged in last night though who knows whether he was able to post with NJDevs bugs.

btw I probably won't be able to update threads till tonight, maybe ayl or CRASHER can do it in the meantime. With the way this draft is going it'll just go backwards back to my double pick anyway :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Manta, I can always text you when it's your turn depending on how off the grid you're going, or even Sanborn-style conference calls.....i think DR has had ample time to get in touch with someone for his pick, time to move this thing along....

Shouldnt DR get autopicked by now it's been much longer than 12 hours (evne with the clock shutoff) 

And yes, I have picks from Brian, and Manta\s next one  (jsut not this pick for Manta, Crash has that one apaprently)

Edited by VivaLaFlamme