2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

Charles Clay, TE, Buffalo

I am sure Manta thought this was a Clown block....but allow me to introduce my 2016 keeper...ladies and gentleman...not sure if this is a Manta block or not....LOTCB selects....from Virginia Tech...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeKeKDhksCM

QB Tyrod Taylor, Buffalo

Edited by LOTCB

I am sure Manta thought this was a Clown block....but allow me to introduce my 2016 keeper...ladies and gentleman...not sure if this is a Manta block or not....LOTCB selects....from Virginia Tech...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeKeKDhksCM

QB Tyrod Taylor, Buffalo

I don't "block".   Clay was the best player available and I am anticipating a great year out of him in Buffalo......along with my boy Tyrod Taylor.

the more I look at the draft the more I realize my team is horrible. I actually think I drafted better for MJ then myself

lol your team is fine, at least your starting lineup. I wasn't a big fan of Ryan that early but by the same token at least he won't crater. You did also get compromised by having your TE get hurt during the draft.

MJ might as well auto draft every year, it was a lot better than his normal drafts :P

Then again my post draft assessments can be off. Last year I thought I'd be doing well to go 8-5, I thought I took too many chances on IR risks lol. This year my only draft regret is not getting a better #4 WR, some guys I thought would go late got picked earlier like Quick and some guys I thought would go earlier lasted longer. I do think (probably erroneously) I'll be able to pick up one more useful receiver during the season though. And maybe I should have taken Gostkowski in R13 but even he's only a one point difference from other top kickers. RB I got nervous waiting on it but it might pay off with Crowell and Martin. At least I have two complete backfields ftm. TE I was always going to wait on it and take a flying leap late.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm happy with my team and that's with 2 UFA's.

I'm less excited about Grey for now.

Montee Ball needed out of Denver; I'm confident he'll land some place and play.

I'm happy with my JC/Spiller to start; or Abdullah... and definitely once they realize he's the better back.  

Pre-season; he's my best guess keeper.

Edited by aylbert

The rumor with Montee Ball is Atlanta lol, but I can't see him playing over their two younger backs they invested in, nor do I think it's promising when a first round pick gets beaten out by a UDFA and Ronnie Hillman. Spiller is already out Week 1, he's fine to have if you're not reliant on him.

Edited by NJDevs4978

the more I look at the draft the more I realize my team is horrible. I actually think I drafted better for MJ then myself

I think your team is better then you think. Loaded at WR, maybe issue with RB depth, QB combo is underrated

I think your team is better then you think. Loaded at WR, maybe issue with RB depth, QB combo is underrated

Pay Laflamme no mind he's just playing his irrespondable "I'm gonna lose" card and getting it in play in the pre-match :P

Here's hoping the most accurate FG kicker in NFL history gets more chances...

1549-dan-baily-aint-bad.jpg

#5 Dan Bailey K Dal

Damnit that was my kicker!

This is the part where I throw a tantrum and swear I will not draft a kicker in this draft.  

:rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

:ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:  :ECW:

And to follow-through on that, my last two picks:

Green Bay Packers Defesne.

TE Antonio Gates

:haha2:

Picked that pic for the shock and awe of it.

Actually he was sad nobody picked him yet, like back in his days on the playground..  :hah:  :(

On the topic of how happy I am with my team, you could probably track the Dolphin offense and project how my team's doing.  If the Dolphins score much touchdowns, I am most likely happy.  

By my projection system, I'm about 10-18 points over the average score of the team that won each week last year, and that's without a kicker, bro.  :P  I suspect I'll do OK if injuries don't screw me, although I'm probably toast week 5.

On the topic of how happy I am with my team, you could probably track the Dolphin offense and project how my team's doing.  If the Dolphins score much touchdowns, I am most likely happy.  

By my projection system, I'm about 10-18 points over the average score of the team that won each week last year, and that's without a kicker, bro.   :P  I suspect I'll do OK if injuries don't screw me, although I'm probably toast week 5.

The projection system is outdated with the .5 PPR additions.  Last year's 105-110 points might be this year's 115-120 points.

I took last year's average winning score and added 10 points.  I'm still another 18 points over that one, hence 10-18.

That's a lot of figuring...I used to just take the total score of the top scoring teams the previous year, divide it by 13 and guesstimate out a good range to get into.  My average last year was almost 130 a game which is ridiculous, the other top teams were around 100-110 which was more realistic, getting into the high end of that range.

Edited by NJDevs4978