2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

:headless chicken:

Gonna be a while before my next pick, so I'll fill a position with a top end...

I believe these boys are gonna make a MESS out there this year!

jadeveon-clowney-j-j-watt-2014-action.jp

Houston Texans DEF/ST

Edited by Masked Fan

instead of deluding myself with glass backups with false hopes of starting, or taking a defense a week two early, I'll just take a guy just given a starting job.... J. Bell RB-Det

For those of us not choosing to have the entire Eagles backfield it takes some time to ponder....sleep.....have the morning croissant....maybe two even!! And then making a balanced decision, keep your Manta-pants on Sproles will be there next round :)

Ok, LOTCB selects WR Allen Robinson, Jacksonville

For those of us not choosing to have the entire Eagles backfield it takes some time to ponder....sleep.....have the morning croissant....maybe two even!! And then making a balanced decision, keep your Manta-pants on Sproles will be there next round :)

hahahahaha!!!!

Sworn Defenders trade their 7th (82), 8th (87), 9th (106), 11th (130) for redruM's 7th (79), 9th (103), 9th (104), 11th (127).

With the 7th (79); Sworn Defenders select C.J. Spiller, RB, NO

I'll admit it, you got me good with this one :lol:

I really didn't want to have to pick this guy...but in a .5 PPR he probably has the highest floor of the backs left.  Hopefully he catches a lot of passes and does some more of this:

Sworn Defenders trade their 7th (82), 8th (87), 9th (106), 11th (130) for redruM's 7th (79), 9th (103), 9th (104), 11th (127).

With the 7th (79); Sworn Defenders select C.J. Spiller, RB, NO

cmon!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I thought you were gonna take Spiller tbh...but Robinson was a good pick, especially with Thomas out now for a month plus.  They literally have nobody else to throw to.

The way the Jags are playing they will dink and dunk like crazy so I agree I see 80 easy for Allen was just hoping Spiller made it back but oh well lol

I'll admit it, you got me good with this one :lol:

I really didn't want to have to pick this guy...but in a .5 PPR he probably has the highest floor of the backs left.  Hopefully he catches a lot of passes and does some more of this:

When I was looking at the list; I knew I had to jump up.

I had an offer to Manta as well; but he didn't see it before his pick.

I'm back in town now; so it's fitting I give myself a break.