2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

Unlike SOME PEOPLE (who just drafted before me....as an example :P )......I know how and when to UNLEASH the MANTA BLOCK..... Breshad Perriman (WR-Purple Haze)

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did some calculations, and at this point we should have no problem finishing the draft about week 4, just in time for Gurley to be 100% ready to go!!  Good for me!!

I went to make a comment on that pick, but it got E-L-I-N-T'ed

Unlike SOME PEOPLE (who just drafted before me....as an example :P )......I know how and when to UNLEASH the MANTA BLOCK..... Breshad Perriman (WR-Purple Haze)

Good luck with that!   He is going to be great once he gets into the line-up.....in 2016

Edited by MantaRay

Good luck with that!   He is going to be great once he gets into the line-up.....in 2016

Do you have like an alarm that signals in the Manta cave whenever somebody Manta blocks you? I swear, you're always the first to show up and post whenever one happens :lol:

Do you have like an alarm that signals in the Manta cave whenever somebody Manta blocks you? I swear, you're always the first to show up and post whenever one happens :lol:

There's a trend of the ones most likely to Manta-Block and who's too busy choking on their smog-filled crossiants to get it right :P

There's a trend of the ones most likely to Manta-Block and who's too busy choking on their smog-filled crossiants to get it right :P

Not falling for it anymore after taking my handicap! 

The only handicap Sanborn has is breathing that sh!t they call "air" out there :P

You people lose your minds every year and it works out.....like A-Rod says.... RELAXXX!!!

I did some calculations, and at this point we should have no problem finishing the draft about week 4, just in time for Gurley to be 100% ready to go!!  Good for me!!

I have to admit this was funny :evil:

Having three rounds to go with just two days and three hours left is pushing the envelope, even for us.

The only handicap Sanborn has is breathing that sh!t they call "air" out there :P You people lose your minds every year and it works out.....like A-Rod says.... RELAXXX!!!

Ah yes as those succulent aromas that are off the GSP, NJ Turnpike, 78, 24, 22 or any other various NJ highway is any better  :devil:

Only needs one damned hand anyway!! 

michael-floyd-4.jpg

#15 Michael Floyd WR ARZ

Hopefully it gets back to me somehow before 6:30, or I'll be the one putting the draft on hiatus for a couple hours :P

Same tomorrow night, I'll probably be unavailable from 7:30-9:30 cause my other draft's going on then.

Edited by NJDevs4978

:thumbsup:

And not JUST because Richard Sherman is his bitch

AP409246967892.jpg

#84 Roddy White WR ATL

lol yeah I thought the hate on Floyd was going too far...same with Boldin who Masked also made a good pick on (he was my other consideration with the Johnson pick)

Roddy annoyed me in two leagues last year :P  But at this point in the draft, why not?

Edited by NJDevs4978

After a bit of swearing as Masked actually ninja'd one of my picks, I choose:

Glad I went against the "experts" and went with youth first for those last two picks than.  :ninja:

:headless chicken:

Edited by Masked Fan

lol yeah I thought the hate on Floyd was going too far...same with Boldin who Masked also made a good pick on (he was my other consideration with the Johnson pick)

Roddy annoyed me in two leagues last year :P  But at this point in the draft, why not?

I like getting those WR's who have WR1 talent but get to play with another WR1 type guy. More single coverages that way.

Never post a draft pick at the gym, moral of the story :P..... 1150 calories later we gladly welcome (again) QB Alex Smith into the fold!