2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

I think we'll be fine if everyone either sends someone a ranking list of the kickers, and if not..abide by the yahoo rankings. That will eliminate the entire last round.

Except you know people start taking kickers before the 15th round in this league.  Especially considering two teams have 15th round keepers.

Except you know people start taking kickers before the 15th round in this league.  Especially considering two teams have 15th round keepers.

He says 10 minutes AFTER the 1st kicker is taken in the 13TH round!

Hahahahaa!

He says 10 minutes AFTER the 1st kicker is taken in the 13TH round!

Hahahahaa!

Well yeah I didn't want to say it before in case somehow I wound up getting Gostkowski with my fourteenth rounder - of course that was unrealistic with Laflamme finishing his draft at the turn anyway  :P  He's the only kicker I'd pick before round 15 but I couldn't pick him in round 13 cause I still needed a TE before you guys started scarfing up the few left I sort of like.

(and it's actually two kickers lol)

Edited by NJDevs4978

2 days...24 picks.....the pace seems perfect to me :)

(FYI, y'all better be done before 7pm yoga class tomorrow so I can hit the "start league" button.....but no pressure B ) )

I have credit committe this afternoon, so I probably will be unavailable from 12 to at least 5, maybe 7, hopefully the draft gets to me before then

It SHOULD get to you between them....you can always send me a kicker list

I'll try to send you a list before my meeting starts

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'd be happy to be done with at least my first or two picks before my last money league draft starts at 730ish tonight

We're having a quick discussion on MJ's auto-pick since the next guy on the board is on IR, designated to return and that doesn't seem fair......this won't take long