2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

Markets have been keeping me busy these past two weeks...  I'm looking over my picks now.

I'll build the team comp shortly as well.   At least I got the draft out with little issues (unless you happen to be Masked; and then I just fubar'ed it  ha  --- wrong slot, didnt move his keeper, etc)

-Al

Markets have been keeping me busy these past two weeks... I'm looking over my picks now.

I'll build the team comp shortly as well. At least I got the draft out with little issues (unless you happen to be Masked; and then I just fubar'ed it ha --- wrong slot, didnt move his keeper, etc)

-Al

Ah no problem, figured you were indisposed ftm...updating the ticker would be easier if I could get to the end of the screen on the mobile site instead of having to either delete everything in a couple different tries or going to the non mobile version of the site. But updating the ticker was also easier when there actually WAS a ticker and not just having to add everything to the thread title.

Updating the draft thread is also hard on mobile cause every time I click a spot just after a team name the phone keeps wanting me to delete the team name and blocking me from adding on

I cautioned on him at the end of last season as being overvalued;  but here I am now.

Sworn Defenders select Odell Beckham Jr., WR, NYG

Heh figured he wouldn't get past MJ's autopick anyway...part of me was hoping he'd get back to me just to avoid the what if of keeping Luck over him and part of me wanted to annoy CRASHER with the spiderman catch YouTube :lol:

But at this point in the draft I was gonna be content with whatever got back to me so I'll say in the NFC East for another beast:

It's kinda hilarious that everyone hovers around in this thread except the damn guy who's actual turn it is :P

I have no reason to hover since my next pick is two whole rounds away, but it's just too entertaining of a show to turn off - when we're not in hour-long commercial breaks.

Edited by NJDevs4978