2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

Just putting it out there because we have time and to be sure...we are going to be fair to MJ and not stick him with Matavis Bryant and his recent four game suspension on an auto pick (currently the highest rated WR left), correct?

Brady's another story of course, everyone knew that deal before the draft. And MJ has a QB so that's not an issue anyway.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Just putting it out there because we have time and to be sure...we are going to be fair to MJ and not stick him with Matavis Bryant and his recent four game suspension on an auto pick (currently the highest rated WR left), correct?

Brady's another story of course, everyone knew that deal before the draft.

I'm sure the auto-pick list will adjust by then, though I'm not sure how fair it was to assign him Ingram AND Brees, but that's kinda how the draft fell (well maybe not it does take damned Yahoo till frakking Wednesdays to let you put a guy on the damned IR :P

We can adjust

....also, are we doing that "rivlary thing" for the end of the season and the spill-over games? If so I'll need to adjust the schedule based on last year's standings

Okay, sorry, I wasnt expecting to go ont he clock that early. 

For my 3rd round pick, I agonized over this for a while, I had 2 guys I wanted, but ultimaely i decided that this guy has a better team around him and is THE guy because the rest of the RBs on that team suck

Latavius Murray, RB, Oak

For my 4th round pick... i was HOPING he fell to me anyway and he did

Matt Ryan, QB, ATL.

and for the record, MJ did give me a sort of list so it's not exactly an autopick :P

NO list is complete with Kordell Stewart isn't the top pick!

I liked the idea, but it was also mentioned when the league was in limbo....it's as good a time as any to mention it again

Actually I mentioned it late last year:

http://www.njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=134023&p=1289605

For everyone else: essentially I figured since we have thirteen games and all play each other once (eleven games), the other two instead of just being randomized could be based on where you finished in the standings - NFL style.  The #1-3 teams play each other twice, the #4-6 play each other twice, the #7-9 play each other twice and the #10-12 play each other twice.  In my case I'd be playing Manta and red two games - and they'd also play each other twice because we were the 1-3 bracket.

I wish, I wish. I graduated last May :(

Edit: And I'm all for the scheduling idea

A) Congrats

B) It's sobering realizing how long we've been doing this draft, I remember doing the draft the one year you were moving INTO college.

Edited by NJDevs4978

The #1-3 teams play each other twice, the #4-6 play each other twice, the #7-9 play each other twice and the #10-12 play each other twice.  In my case I'd be playing Manta and red two games - and they'd also play each other twice because we were the 1-3 bracket.

While I agree with the rationale of the NFL style scheduling,   I hate that I have to play you and Red more than once.

And with me being one of the six (and the tiebreaker)....new schedule passes!!!

Now I gotta see the 1-4, 5-8, and 9-12 standings and put them in the schedule

this is what the last three games will look like:

Week 11:
1. Has vs 4. Me
2. Manta vs 3. Red
5. Ayl vs 6. RSC
7. Brian vs 8. MJ
9. Masked vs 11. LCB
10. Laflamme vs 12. DR

Week 12:
1. Has vs 3. Red
2. Manta vs 4. Me