NJDevs Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2015

CRASHER

Guess Yahoo is smarter than me, Big game from Witten  might just save my ass from those sorry WRs I have!

Well Witten (and Dallas's other pass catchers) certainly benefit from Dez leaving last night with dehydration and then breaking a foot and being out two months :argh:

My other team in a 16-person PPR league of course got off to another disasterous start...my freaking linebacker and safety got more points than four of my six offensive starters (Peyton, CJ Anderson, Allen Robinson, Davante Adams).  Even more absurd than that - my defensive tackle Snacks Harrison scored .1 point more than Peyton  :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Buffalo, what the hell happened to Sammy Watkins, Clown? He's going to cost me my matchup against DR! 0 catches on 3 targets??

Rex happened :P  Probably wanted to show off his new/old toy (Percy).  Vontae Davis probably had something to do with Sammy's zero production too.

And you might still win against dr which would be absurd, having Parkey and Hyde gives you at least a puncher's chance though.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Speaking of Buffalo, what the hell happened to Sammy Watkins, Clown? He's going to cost me my matchup against DR! 0 catches on 3 targets??

Vontae Davis who is one of the best cover corners in the NFL was on Watkins like a blanket and Bills OC Greg Roman utilized his other weapons I look for Watkins to have a nice Week 2

Also Tyrod only threw 19 times that was a factor...Didn't need to chuck like Luck lol

Edited by LOTCB

Vontae Davis who is one of the best cover corners in the NFL was on Watkins like a blanket and Bills OC Greg Roman utilized his other weapons I look for Watkins to have a nice Week 2

Also Tyrod only threw 19 times that was a factor...Didn't need to chuck like Luck lol

OK, makes sense. I figured something like that happened. Any other matchup this week and it wouldn't have been an issue haha

138 points, and I am getting the L. It's just not right. I keep playing, but I really hate fantasy football.

S*it happens, I lost a game Opening Week two years ago in my other league WITH Peyton throwing for 9000 TD's against the Ravens. I had years of brutal playoff losses here with the best team in the regular season then won my first title after starting 4-7, I'm proof eventually the worm turns if you have good teams and play long enough.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Bradford SUCKS!! How could I be so stupid!!

Hah now I'm glad I didn't jack you on that one

Of course I DID draft Bradford in my keeper league as Peyton's heir apparent and started him this week after Peyton's bad Week 1 :P

I was playing a bad team so I'll win there regardless and still got 130+ anyway though

Bradford SUCKS!! How could I be so stupid!!

:lol: you should hear the Eagle fan meltdowns going on today..... God I can't wait till I get in the car later B )

it's been a weird first two weeks of the season, everything seems flipped upside down....hell Arizona might be the best team in the NFC now :blink:

Edited by CRASHER

Even AP's been a bit slow out of the box this year, it's kinda funny how the top backs have stunk and most people wanted to make sure they had a good TE since TE depth "was thin" and the TE's are going crazy and most of the backs suck now!

Even AP's been a bit slow out of the box this year, it's kinda funny how the top backs have stunk and most people wanted to make sure they had a good TE since TE depth "was thin" and the TE's are going crazy and most of the backs suck now!

Funny thing is I was getting antsy about waiting till round 5 for my RB2 - which is not my normal gameplan - even though I really felt past the top 6-7 guys it was a bunch of sameness anyway, and that's pretty well been borne out (the latter part anyway).  Even the pick I absolutely hated later on (Gio) might be a fantasy zombie this year, of course it doesn't help in my other league where I dropped him as a keeper in favor of Jon Stewart.

I felt the same way about TE's really, that's why I was surprised the second-tier guys went as early as they did and I just waited insanely late to take a couple of fliers.  I probably went overboard on my Jordan Reed fascination taking him over Eifert in my other league though, of course he went with the pick right after me to a division rival.  Reed hasn't even been that horrible so far though lol

My WR picks really haven't worked out to this point although you can't really account for Dez being hurt and I didn't exactly know when I drafted Adams that James Jones would find his way back to Green Bay.  The Giants would have been better off keeping him over IR Salsa and their other humpty-dumpties not named OBJ. 

Edited by NJDevs4978