Boucher Concussed

titans04

Don't really see him as being much of an NHLer, so I don't think this makes much of a difference as far as the 2015-16 Devils go. Hope he's OK though...concussions are a scary business. Feel for Boucher both due to his health and the fact that it seems like he's going to be one of those guys where it just doesn't happen for him.

Don't really see him as being much of an NHLer, so I don't think this makes much of a difference as far as the 2015-16 Devils go. Hope he's OK though...concussions are a scary business. Feel for Boucher both due to his health and the fact that it seems like he's going to be one of those guys where it just doesn't happen for him.

My feelings as well. I did not expect him to make the team unless we were in need because we didn't have enough.player to field a team. 

I'm not sure why everyone is so down on Boucher.  He's #2 among Devils forwards in shots/60 when he's been up in the NHL - Mike Sislo is #1, but he's also 27, Boucher was 20 and 21 years old.  You just need to have the right pieces to go along with him, and the Devils don't have those right now.  I'm not sure they had those pieces in the minors, either.  This concussion doesn't help matters - hopefully he can be back soon.