NFL Week 2

NJDevs4978

Yeah, the Dolphins are not a legitimate NFL team. Another Pats cake walk through the division.

I'm basically done with the Dolphins at this point. The organization is not serious about winning football games, from ownership, to the coaches, to the quarterback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the Dolphins win their next two games against the Bills and Jets (both home games for Miami), they did a good job recovering.  They also play four out of their final five regular season games at home.  This was a bad loss for the Dolphins, but they can bounce back from it.

If the Dolphins win their next two games against the Bills and Jets (both home games for Miami), they did a good job recovering. They also play four out of their final five regular season games at home. This was a bad loss for the Dolphins, but they can bounce back from it.

They will get destroyed in both games. This is an organization that has no interest in what the final score of the games are.

They will get destroyed in both games. This is an organization that has no interest in what the final score of the games are.

Not sure what the Jets are yet (I think they're more dangerous with Fitzpatrick than Smith), but I can tell you the Bills are very beatable.  Same old sh!t with Rex...as long as you don't get rattled by their nonsense, they'll beat themselves with stupidity, and Rex's Ds never seem to step up when they're needed to.  Rex had an awful day today (by his own admission).  For his sake, he needs to learn once and for all to STFU and just QUIETLY prepare his team to play their games.  This loss cemented the idea that Rex has become a complete caricature of himself...I don't know how anyone can take his act seriously anymore after today. 

Not sure what the Jets are yet (I think they're more dangerous with Fitzpatrick than Smith), but I can tell you the Bills are very beatable. Same old sh!t with Rex...as long as you don't get rattled by their nonsense, they'll beat themselves with stupidity, and Rex's Ds never seem to step up when they're needed to. Rex had an awful day today (by his own admission). For his sake, he needs to learn once and for all to STFU and just QUIETLY prepare his team to play their games. This loss cemented the idea that Rex has become a complete caricature of himself...I don't know how anyone can take his act seriously anymore after today.

Or, the Patriots are still an elite team, and that's why they made Rex look bad. The Dolphins, shiny new toys and all, got outplayed by Jacksonville and Washington. 6-10 will be a miracle for Miami.

Pats are still very good but not without flaws.  Their D looked very good for a nice chunk of this game, but also was carved up at the end.  If Gronk gets hurt, they'll be in trouble...they're going to need to be a 500+ points-for team to win.  The Pats will give up 350-400 this season.