We're #28 in this preseason poll

msweet

We are 29th in TSN's pre-season rankings

http://www.tsn.ca/lightning-start-on-top-of-nhl-power-rankings-1.372405

While the Devils have some pieces in place, including a goaltender (Cory Schneider) and promising young defencemen (Adam Larsson, Damon Severson, Jon Merrill, Eric Gelinas), they are woefully thin up front and, barring some big surprises, it appears that they won't be able to score enough to be competitive. Worse, aside from sixth overall pick Pavel Zacha, the Devils don't have great offensive prospects in the pipeline, so this could take some time.

Larry Brooks also has the Devils finishing 29th.  I don't think they'll make the playoffs, but I don't see them being THAT bad. 

On the plus side, It will only cost me $100 this year to watch them on GameCenter Live and with the possibility of so few blacked out National games, its not a bad deal at $1.20 a game.

On the plus side, It will only cost me $100 this year to watch them on GameCenter Live and with the possibility of so few blacked out National games, its not a bad deal at $1.20 a game.

I bought the single team package from GCL and they still charged me $135. I guess taxes (although 35% seems a little high)?

Edited by Jerzey Devil

I am going to enjoy whatever the Devils deliver. I am glad the changes were made and because of this pleasure I have to give them time to develop. I feel strongly that I will enjoy this team with less frustration than what would have been put on the ice before the change. I hope wewe don't tear the players apart with the exception Gionta. I wish the team the best. If we end up last or 28 we will have a good draft position.

Go Devils