Press conference with Marty on Tuesday

MrBreeze

Secondary market prices already in $150s minimum. Made it to see #4 and #27 get raised to rafters but it looks like I'm going to be watching this one. Don't know how I can explain $150+ to my wife when I've got my first kid due in May.

Secondary market prices already in $150s minimum. Made it to see #4 and #27 get raised to rafters but it looks like I'm going to be watching this one. Don't know how I can explain $150+ to my wife when I've got my first kid due in May.

There is only 1 Marty Brodeur. And after Elias this will be the last jersey going up for a very long time. You can't take the money with ya when you go, I'm just trying to help ya justify it lol

if anyone wants to go the the announcement tomorrow its apparently open to the public now according to hugh and the devils twitter

Be a part of history & attend tomorrow's special announcement with @MartinBrodeur at 1p.m. RSVP HERE: http://bit.ly/1Q2GX0v  #MB30

JUST CONFIRMED: @NHLDevils team to attend Tuesday’s announcement at 1p.m. with @MartinBrodeur. RSVP HERE: http://bit.ly/1Q2GX0v  #MB30

I hope tomorrow's announcement which I totally expect hundreds to show up will silence the few who still seem to be bent out of shape over his retirement announcement last year with the Blues. Looks like they are turning it into a massively inclusive fan event and I hope anyone who makes it have lots of fun.

I hope tomorrow's announcement which I totally expect hundreds to show up will silence the few who still seem to be bent out of shape over his retirement announcement last year with the Blues. Looks like they are turning it into a massively inclusive fan event and I hope anyone who makes it have lots of fun.

Just a shame they couldn't give us more then 24 hrs notice.

Just a shame they couldn't give us more then 24 hrs notice.

Benefit of the doubt: Marty's a full-time St. Louis Blues employee now. They probably finalized details over the weekend, and with the season coming up (for the Blues, it starts in 2 days), this was probably the only 1-2 day window he can fly out here for such an announcement. Then it's on to Edmonton for their season opener.

In 2 days, he's a full-time assistant GM of the St. Louis Blues (I know, sounds crazy to say haha). Things will get crazy for him there on out.

Edited by DJ Eco

So inside scoop. If this game winds up being 2/9 I have about 20 tickets already reserved because that was originally "faith and family night" and my mother is a group leader for her church, and sell them through our church (and cheap at that). I will keep everyone here posted and try to get some tickets to you guys (IF).

I would say it def is 2/9 based on devils website..

Guarantee your seat for this historic night! Packs start at $148 per seat.

Purchase any pack and Be Entered to Win a private Meet and Greet with Marty.*

1995 Brodeur Ticket Pack

Fri. Dec. 11

vs. Detroit

Fri. Jan. 8

vs. Boston

Tue. Feb. 9

vs. Edmonton

Tue. Feb. 16

vs. Philadelphia

Limited edition puck
with purchase

95_PuckMocks.png
2000 Brodeur Ticket Pack

Fri. Dec. 4

vs. Philadelphia

Sat. Jan. 2

vs. Dallas

Tue. Feb. 9

vs. Edmonton

Sat. April 9

vs. Toronto

Limited edition puck
with purchase

00_PuckMocks.png
2003 Brodeur Ticket Pack

Sat. Dec. 19

vs. Anaheim

Tue. Feb. 9

vs. Edmonton

Fri. Feb. 26

vs. Tampa Bay

Tue. Mar. 29

vs. Boston

Limited edition puck
with purchase

03_PuckMocks.png

I would say it def is 2/9 based on devils website..

Guarantee your seat for this historic night! Packs start at $148 per seat.

Purchase any pack and Be Entered to Win a private Meet and Greet with Marty.*

1995 Brodeur Ticket Pack

Fri. Dec. 11

vs. Detroit

Fri. Jan. 8

vs. Boston

Tue. Feb. 9

vs. Edmonton

Tue. Feb. 16

vs. Philadelphia

Buy 1995 Pack

Limited edition puck

with purchase95_PuckMocks.png

2000 Brodeur Ticket Pack

Fri. Dec. 4

vs. Philadelphia

Sat. Jan. 2

vs. Dallas

Tue. Feb. 9

vs. Edmonton

Sat. April 9

vs. Toronto

Buy 2000 Pack

Limited edition puck

with purchase00_PuckMocks.png

2003 Brodeur Ticket Pack

Sat. Dec. 19

vs. Anaheim

Tue. Feb. 9

vs. Edmonton

Fri. Feb. 26

vs. Tampa Bay

Tue. Mar. 29

vs. Boston

Buy 2003 Pack

Limited edition puck

with purchase03_PuckMocks.png

Yep. Edmonton is the common game. Also, look at the opponents for each pack and the corresponding year. Love what they did there. [emoji3]

Pretty good turnout considering it's a Tuesday at 1pm with only 24 hours notice. I wasn't going to come today but I said fvck it and left work early lol

Wish I could've done the same, just not enough notice though.