Around the League 15-16 Edition

devilsrule33

What exactly is wrong with that play?

Price didn't get his elbow or stick up on him :P

#GoaliesNEVERForget   ,....I know I got similar payback on some guy who slashed my foot four years ago when I was playing defense on him......it is quite gratifying :evil:

• Like 1

Boy, it's just remarkable how often he finds himself in position to make contact with the goalie. Must just be a long list of coincidences!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice to see Price get a measure of payback on Kreider there.  However, Kreider did nothing wrong on that play.  He wasn't looking to hit Price and looked to be going around him when Price laid into him.  Just wished that Price would've put his blocker through Kreider's teeth. 

I've always been a fan of price, he's always had some personality and isn't afraid to do things like this that are all too infrequent. They micd him for an all star game a few years ago and it was great.

He's become an elite goalie and he has a great lay back chill personality which is great. Not cocky at all.

I'm just so annoyed that anytime he does "anything" that's all i see for days online.

Absolutely nothing. I was posting it because Price put Kreider on his ass, which was quite enjoyable to watch.

Exactly. It was just a hockey play. A player going in on the forecheck and the best goalie in the sport who also is the best at handling the puck making a good read and getting a fun check on a rival. And I have no problem with it. I like Price.

Anyone else miss Jagr?

4 games, 4 goals, 6 points.

He made last season entertaining.

the guy is truely a special breed.. we had no choice to move him anyway that you look at it though. He was starting to become something bad in the locker room he wanted a trade.

the guy is truely a special breed.. we had no choice to move him anyway that you look at it though. He was starting to become something bad in the locker room he wanted a trade

I don't remember this.... but I did have a lot going on during the 2nd half of last year so could have VERY easily missed this...

the guy is truely a special breed.. we had no choice to move him anyway that you look at it though. He was starting to become something bad in the locker room he wanted a trade.

I think he became more disruptive after his role was reduced. And i think he had a point, he wasnt effective in the new role and was being wasted.

I dont think he would be performing this well on our team. He is playong with some exellent young tallent in Florida.

Exactly. It was just a hockey play. A player going in on the forecheck and the best goalie in the sport who also is the best at handling the puck making a good read and getting a fun check on a rival. And I have no problem with it. I like Price.

dude take off your blinders!

O wait, what?

Nice man, props to you

i love how overblown the media made that Price Kreider hit thing. All fans and medias are calling this a revenge lol

Price missed the rest of the playoffs when Kreider collided with him... This time Kreider got up laughing and skated away and told the media "maybe they'll stop crying about it now"

great great "revenge"

it was funny and a great play indeed though. just really overblown like anything related to those 2 teams.

and yesterday Gallagher somehow SCORED and the goal stayed on the board after he slid skates first in the goalie... they are okay with that though but will burn the city when its against Price... god i hate those 2 teams.

Edited by SterioDesign

i love how overblown the media made that Price Kreider hit thing. All fans and medias are calling this a revenge lol

Price missed the rest of the playoffs when Kreider collided with him... This time Kreider got up laughing and skated away and told the media "maybe they'll stop crying about it now"

great great "revenge"

it was funny and a great play indeed though. just really overblown like anything related to those 2 teams.

and yesterday Gallagher somehow SCORED and the goal stayed on the board after he slid skates first in the goalie... they are okay with that though but will burn the city when its against Price... god i hate those 2 teams.

The whole thing is overblown. The part where Habs fans still are sore over it is nuts. It's time to move on. And yes. That Gallagher play should've wiped out that goal. Typical Montreal.

dude take off your blinders!

O wait, what?

Nice man, props to you

:) Thanks. 

The decline is strong with his gimpy back and shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

saying that without having watch any games is really a stretch. He could have hit 24 posts, made awesome passes that buddy couldn't put in. Basically looking strictly at stats and making a judgement is a really bad way to do things lol

Fans here want to believe he's declining a lot more than he really is. 

saying that without having watch any games is really a stretch. He could have hit 24 posts, made awesome passes that buddy couldn't put in. Basically looking strictly at stats and making a judgement is a really bad way to do things lol

He's putting up.5 ppg in an inferior league on one of the best teams. That's awful. Tho, it seems like losing Panarin really hurts

He should be absolutely dominating that league.