Around the League 15-16 Edition

devilsrule33

9 hours ago, Zubie#8 said:

Well the Wings get one point, now even with Devils in GP but are up by 4 pts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much the only thing keeping the Devils on life support...the Wings going 0-2-2 in their last 4. 

11 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Pretty much the only thing keeping the Devils on life support...the Wings going 0-2-2 in their last 4. 

My 3rd game of the season. It was pretty exciting for scoreless hockey. The first 2 periods were about the goalies. Howard had a great night. Datsyuk dominated shifts. He's so much fun to watch. But also, Detroit got lucky getting a point. They waved off a Hayes goal for "interference" on Lindberg. He was tripped by Howard and made contact. Goal should've counted. Wings won the challenge. 

That's the way it goes in this confusing league. In yesterday's Stadium Series, Rozsival delivered a clean hit that injured Zucker. He got ejected for interference major. Here's a full review with 2 replays:

Video: Rozsival tossed for a clean hit

I remember the same thing happening to the Patriots' Twitter a couple of years ago with that exact same handle. How the fvck does that happen? Are the people in charge of these Twitter accounts illiterate or something?

EDIT: Well, I read the article, which obviously gave a semi-detailed explanation on how this happened. [emoji14]

I would like to see Shero put in a claim for him, 23 years old and has shown some upside when he's been given a chance at an offensive role (hasn't really happened in Anaheim or Chicago). Especially if you're considering selling come deadline day, Sekac is a nice add that would be young and could replace some guys that could shipped out, and could still produce a bit.

So I'll bump this thread with two things:

1) If you're ever talking with a Rangers fan who brings up Marty's embellishing, show them this video:

2) This guy is the biggest prima donna I've ever seen:

Edited by Devilsfan118

PK Subban with ANOTHER terrible selfish turnover last night that cost them a goal and maybe the game... that's 3 in the last 2 weeks. And people wonder why he's not on team canada and why i'm saying he's not a top D in the league...

i mean how this guy still try to deke a guy at his blueline when he's the last guy and that the team is trailing late in a game instead of just making a good pass on the wing... after 5 years in the league... i just don't get it

Edited by SterioDesign

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

PK Subban with ANOTHER terrible selfish turnover last night that cost them a goal and maybe the game... that's 3 in the last 2 weeks. And people wonder why he's not on team canada and why i'm saying he's not a top D in the league...

i mean how this guy still try to deke a guy at his blueline when he's the last guy and that the team is trailing late in a game instead of just making a good pass on the wing... after 5 years in the league... i just don't get it

They're such an awfully coached team playing some of the worst hockey they have in a long time, it doesn't surprise me that PK Subban feels the need to take the burden on himself several times a game. I think back to Kovalchuk during the John Maclean year. And when that happens, he opens himself up to a few high profile and disastrous turnovers. And he'd get booed (as our leading scorer; "C'MON KOVYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!", ugh...).

At the end of the day, PK's got 50 points and leads the team and is a +7. His "captain" at LW, Pacioretty, has 45 points and is a -12.

The Habs blow. But don't let Canadian fans and media in on that part.

Edited by DJ Eco