Around the League 15-16 Edition

devilsrule33

On March 11, 2016 at 0:25 PM, NJDEVS1730 said:

No, I'm not one of those guys. I'm a hockey fan, like (mostly) everyone else on these forums. This is not funny any way you look at it, either. Imagine sending a link to the video of that injury to anyone you know, maybe some family members, your mom, etc. After they watch it, how about you ask them "Wasn't that hilarious?", I guarantee you none of them are going to say yes. Just because his family released a statement saying he was fine does not mean it's right to ridicule the situation and make it out to be funny.

Well that's your opinion and your "guarantee" is out of the window cause i heard many many many many many people saying how it happened was funny and that they simply don't understand how he could have got hurt "that bad" seeing it.

It's a matter of opinion. But go on and insult me based on your opinion and i'll simply point out that my opinion is that you're oversensitive. 

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Well that's your opinion and your "guarantee" is out of the window cause i heard many many many many many people saying how it happened was funny and that they simply don't understand how he could have got hurt "that bad" seeing it.

It's a matter of opinion. But go on and insult me based on your opinion and i'll simply point out that my opinion is that you're oversensitive. 

Well next time I'll have to come to your D!ckheads anonymous meeting and meet these "many many many many many" people that thought someone getting hurt was funny.

I don't even think it's a matter of opinion. Anyway you look at that scenario it is not funny, it's a serious incident that happened in a serious sporting event.

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Can't wait to see how outraged Al and Jesse are about this.  

3 hours ago, NJDEVS1730 said:

Well next time I'll have to come to your D!ckheads anonymous meeting and meet these "many many many many many" people that thought someone getting hurt was funny.

I don't even think it's a matter of opinion. Anyway you look at that scenario it is not funny, it's a serious incident that happened in a serious sporting event.

First it's no anonymous... Then why would we invite you there? You're clearly oversensitive and you'd obviously kill the good mood.

and again. It was NOT a serious injury, get over it. It was a precautionary trip to the hospital the team announced and to run further test. He was talking, moving his limbs and everything. Some kind of whiplash. He'll be stiff for a bit and that's it. 

• Like 1

First it's no anonymous... Then why would we invite you there? You're clearly oversensitive and you'd obviously kill the good mood.

and again. It was NOT a serious injury, get over it. It was a precautionary trip to the hospital the team announced and to run further test. He was talking, moving his limbs and everything. Some kind of whiplash. He'll be stiff for a bit and that's it. 

Okay you two, you've said your pieces let it drop.

59 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Mike Commodore comes across as a pathetic, bored, over-the-hill athlete with nothing better to do than pretend it was Babcock that derailed his 'prolific' career.

"Kiss my ass pansy" - I mean, is this a grown man or a twitter troll?

You'd think he'd spend more time thanking Columbus for giving him that insane 5-year, $18.75 million deal back in 2008...the one Columbus bought out with two seasons left on it. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Mike Commodore comes across as a pathetic, bored, over-the-hill athlete with nothing better to do than pretend it was Babcock that derailed his 'prolific' career.

"Kiss my ass pansy" - I mean, is this a grown man or a twitter troll?

I don't think he cares... The guy obviously had his issues with Babcock. And let's be real here- Mike Babcock is likely a fvcking douchebag. It's pretty obvious how highly he thinks of himself when you listen to him talk.

22 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I don't think he cares... The guy obviously had his issues with Babcock. And let's be real here- Mike Babcock is likely a fvcking douchebag. It's pretty obvious how highly he thinks of himself when you listen to him talk.

Most coaches at the professional level are probably a$$holes, at least when they're on the job. 

In this case, it's Commodore that really comes off looking like a clown. It wasn't like he was Nick Lidstrom or anything like that.  The guy was a decent NHL defensemen for a certain period of time and probably cleared something like $25 million during the course of his career for his troubles.  A coach who has an impressive track record wasn't nice to you.  Boo hoo.