devilsrule33

Around the League 15-16 Edition

It wasn't funny. And I'm not easily offended by sh!t either, but you sound like a moron with that comment SD.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

oh so you're one of those uh? one of those guy who just lure the internet waiting to find something to be offended about and lay down your politically correct high moral on people. Just get off the internet if you're that weak minded dude. 

If you can't see the difference between an event and the results of an event, it's not my problem. Someone slipping on a banane is funny. it will always be. Once in awhile someone will break his wrist falling after slipping on a banana, that sucks and the results is not funny but it's 2 separate things. I crashed face first in the snow being pulled by a skidoo going about 70km/hrs once, i still have scars from it 15 years later. My coat was covered with blood and it took me quite awhile to be able to get up and breath correctly but i swear to god, it was hilarious as fvck and i wouldn't blame a single soul that was there for not laughing cause 1- it was incredibly funny  2- i don't try to get offended by stuff

His family released a statement only a few hours after the game saying he was perfectly fine and that it was NOT a serious neck injury and that they were keeping him overnight just for testing. But hey... go on and and make up more facts to build a case against what i said, cause you know, i'm sure you wouldn't want to NOT be offended, where's the fun in that uh. I even specified at the beginning of my post that "he was fine" so 

and well, for the record someone falling and running in head in someone else's ass is funny and will always be. We're not talking about a Clint Malarchuk kind of incident here that wasnt funny any way you look at it.

No, I'm not one of those guys. I'm a hockey fan, like (mostly) everyone else on these forums. This is not funny any way you look at it, either. Imagine sending a link to the video of that injury to anyone you know, maybe some family members, your mom, etc. After they watch it, how about you ask them "Wasn't that hilarious?", I guarantee you none of them are going to say yes. Just because his family released a statement saying he was fine does not mean it's right to ridicule the situation and make it out to be funny.

4 points out with a win tonight and...Rags regulation win.  Ewwww.

1 hour ago, JSR said:

4 points out with a win tonight and...Rags regulation win.  Ewwww.

No. This team has zero chance of a playoff spot. 

Just now, Blown01NJ said:

No. This team has zero chance of a playoff spot. 

Rags blew a lead with 30 seconds left after hitting a post trying to ice it, then lost in OT.  Offffff course.

14 minutes ago, JSR said:

Rags blew a lead with 30 seconds left after hitting a post trying to ice it, then lost in OT.  Offffff course.

that was sweet, went for the EN twice and blew the game

5 hours ago, JSR said:

Do you want them to win?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blown01NJ said:

Do you want them to win?

I'm a "playoffs 'til they're officially out" person, so yeah, I wanted Detroit to go down in regulation.

Edited by JSR

1 hour ago, JSR said:

I'm a "playoffs 'til they're officially out" person, so yeah, I wanted Detroit to go down in regulation.

I hear you man, and I want to believe too. But it's not happening. 

On March 11, 2016 at 0:25 PM, NJDEVS1730 said:

No, I'm not one of those guys. I'm a hockey fan, like (mostly) everyone else on these forums. This is not funny any way you look at it, either. Imagine sending a link to the video of that injury to anyone you know, maybe some family members, your mom, etc. After they watch it, how about you ask them "Wasn't that hilarious?", I guarantee you none of them are going to say yes. Just because his family released a statement saying he was fine does not mean it's right to ridicule the situation and make it out to be funny.

Well that's your opinion and your "guarantee" is out of the window cause i heard many many many many many people saying how it happened was funny and that they simply don't understand how he could have got hurt "that bad" seeing it.

It's a matter of opinion. But go on and insult me based on your opinion and i'll simply point out that my opinion is that you're oversensitive. 

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Well that's your opinion and your "guarantee" is out of the window cause i heard many many many many many people saying how it happened was funny and that they simply don't understand how he could have got hurt "that bad" seeing it.

It's a matter of opinion. But go on and insult me based on your opinion and i'll simply point out that my opinion is that you're oversensitive. 

Well next time I'll have to come to your D!ckheads anonymous meeting and meet these "many many many many many" people that thought someone getting hurt was funny.

I don't even think it's a matter of opinion. Anyway you look at that scenario it is not funny, it's a serious incident that happened in a serious sporting event.

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Can't wait to see how outraged Al and Jesse are about this.  

3 hours ago, NJDEVS1730 said:

Well next time I'll have to come to your D!ckheads anonymous meeting and meet these "many many many many many" people that thought someone getting hurt was funny.

I don't even think it's a matter of opinion. Anyway you look at that scenario it is not funny, it's a serious incident that happened in a serious sporting event.

First it's no anonymous... Then why would we invite you there? You're clearly oversensitive and you'd obviously kill the good mood.

and again. It was NOT a serious injury, get over it. It was a precautionary trip to the hospital the team announced and to run further test. He was talking, moving his limbs and everything. Some kind of whiplash. He'll be stiff for a bit and that's it. 

• Like 1

First it's no anonymous... Then why would we invite you there? You're clearly oversensitive and you'd obviously kill the good mood.

and again. It was NOT a serious injury, get over it. It was a precautionary trip to the hospital the team announced and to run further test. He was talking, moving his limbs and everything. Some kind of whiplash. He'll be stiff for a bit and that's it. 

Okay you two, you've said your pieces let it drop.

Mike Commodore comes across as a pathetic, bored, over-the-hill athlete with nothing better to do than pretend it was Babcock that derailed his 'prolific' career.

"Kiss my ass pansy" - I mean, is this a grown man or a twitter troll?

59 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Mike Commodore comes across as a pathetic, bored, over-the-hill athlete with nothing better to do than pretend it was Babcock that derailed his 'prolific' career.

You'd think he'd spend more time thanking Columbus for giving him that insane 5-year, $18.75 million deal back in 2008...the one Columbus bought out with two seasons left on it. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

56 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Sounds more like a presidential debate