GDT: Winnipeg @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Alas another season is upon us, and it's one of many unknowns. A venture into new territory if you will. I don't know if this team will make the playoffs or make us all want to cry, but either way, it should be an interesting year. Happy to have our Devs back- it's been a loooong offseason. Can't wait to head to the Rock tonight! LGD!!!!!

Curious what the attendance will be tonight. Mets game but that doesn't start until 9:45. Hopefully 16k at least

Yeah hopefully the late Met start will encourage a good walk- up. Should be a good crowd, even if it's not a sell- out. Pretty sure I'm in 116 tonight, gotta check my tickets again... Edited by MadDog2020

Alas another season is upon us, and it's one of many unknowns. A venture into new territory if you will. I don't know if this team will make the playoffs or make us all want to cry, but either way, it should be an interesting year. Happy to have our Devs back- it's been a loooong offseason. Can't wait to head to the Rock tonight! LGD!!!!!

I'm quite confident that they won't make the playoffs and they will make us cry. lol but hey that's life.

honestly the worst part of us sucking at the moment is that the Rangers and Habs are at the top of their game. It's making it so so sooooo much worst.

Indeed it's Greene, per TG.

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice

Devils name Andy Greene 11th captain in team history

Elias, Zajac, Henrique and Cammalleri will rotate as A's.

Hynes said he gave players some input with a vote and Greene was " clear cut" choice for C.

YESSS! LGD! excited to see a couple new skaters. Winnipeg took it to Boston last night though, so NJ has got to get after it tonight.

LGD!

Yeah I couldn't tell if Boston was really that bad (I'm starting to think they are), or if Winnipeg made as much of an improvement as I thought they would heading into this season.

Very good early test for our young team. Same with the Capitals tomorrow and Predators on Tuesday. Good solid tough teams to start the season. Set the bar high.