GDT: Winnipeg @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Random question from an outsider

But last year what was the most common jersey from an active players that fans would be wearing at games? or if someone could rank like top 5 ? i'm really curious. If i had to guess... 1- Elias 2- Schneider 3- Henrique 4- Zajac 5- Larsson??? i could be way off but that's my guess.

Random question from an outsider

But last year what was the most common jersey from an active players that fans would be wearing at games? or if someone could rank like top 5 ? i'm really curious. If i had to guess... 1- Elias 2- Schneider 3- Henrique 4- Zajac 5- Larsson??? i could be way off but that's my guess.

1. Elias 2. Henrique 3. Schneider 4. Zajac 5. Jagr (I didn't count Marty since he wasn't on the team last year). Edited by MadDog2020

Thanks boys, so basically Elias and Henrique are our biggest "marketable" players. Well it shouldnt be too long before Schneider is taking over, especially with Elias nearing the end of his career.

Of course im sure we'll always see Brodeur, Stevens, Daneyko and Elias out there. Probably Nieds too.

Second question, anyone ever saw Salvador's jerseys while he was captain? it's an honest question lol eventhough he was captain i just can't see someone going and buying his jersey with the C

Thanks boys, so basically Elias and Henrique are our biggest "marketable" players. Well it shouldnt be too long before Schneider is taking over, especially with Elias nearing the end of his career.

Of course im sure we'll always see Brodeur, Stevens, Daneyko and Elias out there. Probably Nieds too.

Second question, anyone ever saw Salvador's jerseys while he was captain? it's an honest question lol eventhough he was captain i just can't see someone going and buying his jersey with the C

Yes but very rarely.  Also rarely saw any Greene jerseys until last year as well.

Still don't see too many Nieds jerseys.  You didn't see many of his jerseys back in the day as customizations were not a flat rate.  Instead you had to pay per number/letter and thus his were more expensive than the others.

Edited by DevsMan84

Another surprisingly popular jersey is Stephen Gionta. There's plenty of them. Way more than Greene, I'd say. 

He has a bit of a cult following due to his Boston roots and it seems there is always one player who just seems to attract a cult following with him even though it doesn't equate to his skill.  Other examples of this are Tootoo, Janssen and Peluso.

When the NHL auctioned off the 2015 retro night game worn jerseys, Gionta's jersey ended up being far and away the most expensive one out of the whole team.  Even more than Schneider.

I think we'll start seeing more Larsson jerseys this year for sure. He signed the long term deal, and he's becoming more popular among the fan base.

He's also making really weird faces when someone is taking his pictures... he's on to something lol

62389764.jpg

He has a bit of a cult following due to his Boston roots and it seems there is always one player who just seems to attract a cult following with him even though it doesn't equate to his skill.  Other examples of this are Tootoo, Janssen and Peluso.

When the NHL auctioned off the 2015 retro night game worn jerseys, Gionta's jersey ended up being far and away the most expensive one out of the whole team.  Even more than Schneider.

I know for a fact that there is someone in the gameworn community that collects Stephen Gionta stuff. Meigray never ever has his gamers because this person preorders all the sets.